Shark smile
VLEKᴬʳᵗꜟˢᵗ  [developer] Apr 24, 2013 @ 8:43pm
stats
for shield
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
I hope senpai frags me Sep 21, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
(Demoman)Maybe,when you charge,the jaw chomps down,doing extra damage and keeping the opponent in place rather than knocking them back,but you dont get the crit afterwards,hitting a wall would temporarily stun you(just for a second or two), and it would take longer to recharge. The problem,of course,is that it would need a "Chomping Down" animation,which would take more effort to do,and possibly a different jaw model entirely,as i dont see the current one able to "chomp down". Just an idea tho.
Sentro Feb 11, 2014 @ 2:33am 
Oh my god, yes. Chomping down, holding the enemy in place. LOVE IT.
Shoot-a-slug Mar 30, 2014 @ 5:09pm 
demoman
x secs of bleeding after charge depending from distance (how you said)
sniper
25% damage resistance to attacks form back
30% - 40% to avoid a backstab

+20% max health
% under water ressisntace to crits
+35 - 30% explosive damage resistance on wearer
20% fire damage vulnerability
you will burn for more time ¿?
Persian Jul 20, 2014 @ 1:47pm 
Originally posted by Dead Booty:
(Demoman)Maybe,when you charge,the jaw chomps down,doing extra damage and keeping the opponent in place rather than knocking them back,but you dont get the crit afterwards,hitting a wall would temporarily stun you(just for a second or two), and it would take longer to recharge. The problem,of course,is that it would need a "Chomping Down" animation,which would take more effort to do,and possibly a different jaw model entirely,as i dont see the current one able to "chomp down". Just an idea tho.
good idea
thedarktemplar Aug 1, 2014 @ 4:28pm 
good idea and if u dont chomp them they bleed
JohnnyOfTradeville (almost) BOT Aug 7, 2014 @ 6:32pm 
(+) Charge meter refils 75% faster underwater
(+) Hitting an enemy while charging inflicts bleed for 6 seconds
(+) 30% Faster movement speed when underwater
(-) No charge when not underwater

I dunno, maybe something like that ^^^^ :D
Bangiras (MEEOOWW) Jan 23 @ 7:39pm 
+15% faster movement speed (For reference, this makes the demo insignificantly faster than the medic, at 322HU/s versus 320HU/s)
+70% increase in charge impact damage
+Deals charge damage at any range
-25 max health on wearer

I was going with the idea of promoting fast and offensive play at the cost of bulk.
BANANA_FLAME Feb 14 @ 9:50pm 
When the spy backstabs you... it chomps his hand and holds him still while making a roaring noise!!
Squiggleberry Mar 31 @ 3:32pm 
When hitting an enemy with it, it chomps them down holding them to you. Plus recharge time while under water. Can breathe under water maybe (a little op, kinda like a new pyro shark but for demo man)? No knock back (duh). No crit while charging.
Foilsdown Apr 17 @ 6:55pm 
That is the most "Monster Hunter" ♥♥♥ Sword & Shield I had ever seen
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50