This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Frozen Hearth
Morgan from Epiphany  [developer] Oct 25, 2012 @ 7:07am
Multi Player Map Numbers
As one of the developers of Frozen Hearth I would like to know how many multi-player maps people want/need for the game.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Army of Fear (Krulin) Oct 26, 2012 @ 12:56am 
I would say number is less important than the quality and variety of the maps. I've played too many rts games where there were tons of maps, but hardly any good ones. :(
Morgan from Epiphany  [developer] Oct 26, 2012 @ 1:56am 
thats a really helpful comment - we'd much prefer quality over quantity, ourselves - we'll do our best to keep you happy on that front!
[DoF] Pygmininja Oct 31, 2012 @ 2:44pm 
personly i find that i play 4 and 6 player maps mostly its hard to get 8 players, non symetical maps are also great, but that still need to be balanced, coh has some great exsamples
Morgan from Epiphany  [developer] Nov 1, 2012 @ 2:31pm 
I really like the non Symmetrical maps too, ill see what we can do about that. The majority of the maps we have are 1 v 1 and 2 v 2.
Ferret Nov 27, 2012 @ 2:01pm 
I much prefer non-symmetrical maps. Symmetrical maps add nice "tournie balance" but get very old and bland after a while.
Morgan from Epiphany  [developer] Nov 27, 2012 @ 3:22pm 
Cool me too!
Morgan from Epiphany  [developer] Nov 30, 2012 @ 1:13am 
We have been working on a new map, pretty nice our first multi player scenario map. Basically the game can be modded haven't released docs or tools yet but this first map shows what could be done. Next week we will probably show what the maps about. Thanks for all the comments!
Rusek Jun 27, 2013 @ 12:42am 
Hi
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50