This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Frozen Hearth
redzrex Oct 24, 2013 @ 3:27am
Purchase from Groupees
Will we get a Steam key if this game got Greenlit?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Immanitas Entertainment  [developer] Oct 24, 2013 @ 6:52am 
Absolutely YES :-)

Have fun playing the game!
zeroxxx Oct 24, 2013 @ 7:17am 
That answer alone got my yes vote. Good luck hope the game makes appearance on Steam next batch.
Immanitas Entertainment  [developer] Oct 24, 2013 @ 7:18am 
Thanks so much for your support, this is highly appreciated. Please share the news so that hopefully everyone will be able to play this lovely game here on Steam.
Last edited by Immanitas Entertainment; Oct 24, 2013 @ 7:19am
amok Oct 24, 2013 @ 9:08am 
A related question, though. Will you be dropping the other DRM if this comes to Steam? I am a bit unsure about having another server authentication for games in case the servers are taken off-line at some point. I feel it is enough with one layer of DRM
Morgan from Epiphany  [developer] Oct 24, 2013 @ 12:55pm 
The Steam build will be seperate from our other one and we would use Steam as the user authentication system (our backend service can be tied to Steam). We would use whatever systems Steam has so there would not be two DRM systems if we use DRM, we would remove our one and use what Steam had. We do need to register on our servers though.
Motoki Oct 24, 2013 @ 2:48pm 
Thanks for that clarification regarding the DRM. I'm glad to hear that we won't get hit with multiple layers of DRM when the game gets on Steam.

I'm fine with creating an account on your servers (actually I already have one :-P) I just don't want multiple DRMs since Steam itself already acts as DRM.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50