This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Draconian Wars
flagyl2 Apr 22, 2013 @ 11:50am
Single player experience
To the dev-Can you expand on the single player elements of the game?
Thanks.
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
DonPio  [developer] Apr 22, 2013 @ 1:12pm 
At this moment, there are 2 single player game modes: Skirmish and Challenge
The skirmish game mode offers 5 different scenarios, where the AI uses a different deck, and sometimes with special scenario rules.
The challenge mode presents 4 different scenarios/puzzles that player has to solve.
Both game modes help players to get used to the game and start playing online, which is currently the main game mode.

Currently we are expanding the game in two ways: AI improvement and the first expansion set First Blood.
Draconian Wars is a complex game, thus, it needs a complex AI. We are creating a new AI from scratch. This new AI will represent a greater challenge for the player. We're a small team, and we work as fast as we can, but at this moment we don't know when it will be ready. Most likely in two/three months.
Regarding First Blood expansion, we have several cards designed and implemented. The expansion allows players to create more strategies and improve the existing ones. Besides the new cards, we will include new skirmishes and challenges with the expansion, so the single player experience will also expand. First Blood will be released on June.
Last edited by DonPio; Apr 22, 2013 @ 1:17pm
flagyl2 Apr 22, 2013 @ 2:37pm 
Thank you for your quick reply. I am VERY interested in this game, but I prefer single player games. The price point is low enough that I can take a chance with it. :).

If the game proves to be fun, I would be willing to buy an expansion that is around the current price point.

Thanks for creating a card game that doesn't try to nickel and dime us to death.
Last edited by flagyl2; Apr 22, 2013 @ 3:58pm
Snowblind May 17, 2013 @ 2:53pm 
well, waitin' for it. It wiil be a great game!
`CiasteczkowyKamikaZZe Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:03am 
Yes of course
Darth_Moses Jul 12, 2013 @ 8:46am 
It was okay at best. =/
Hauser Jul 13, 2013 @ 6:39pm 
Can't wait to play this game...
DonPio  [developer] Jul 27, 2013 @ 7:38am 
Hi all,
We have had some problems and we have experienced a delay in the development of the new AI. We're back on track and trying to polish it so it represents a challenge for the players.
Thanks for your patience and interest.
Delta-9 Jul 29, 2013 @ 6:26pm 
remarkable! mhm
[sdK] Flens ~{FR}~ Aug 24, 2013 @ 10:13pm 
need in french plz :)
flagyl2 Aug 25, 2013 @ 4:22am 
Hi DonPio. Has the AI been revised yet? I was checking on Desura and your forums, but saw no mention of it.

Thanks.
Arnold Fragenegger Sep 4, 2013 @ 7:49am 
fun fun fun
DonPio  [developer] Nov 5, 2013 @ 6:57am 
Hi there,
We're giving the final touches to the AI. As of now, it is competitive but certain situations can make the AI slower than desirable. To compensate for the delay in the AI we will include some surprises in the final version.
We're almost there, we hope we can keep the interest in the game for few more weeks.
flagyl2 Nov 5, 2013 @ 7:19am 
Thanks DonPio.

I purchased this on Desura. Will you be giving out Steam keys to those who bought it there (I can't remember if thhis was covered already)?
DonPio  [developer] Nov 5, 2013 @ 7:24am 
Sure!
We'll give Steam keys to whoever purchased Draconian Wars on Desura, Gamersgate, or on any other online platform.
flagyl2 Nov 5, 2013 @ 7:58am 

How do we redeem them?
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50