Pomozte dostat tuto hru do služby Steam!

Prohlédněte si tuto hru a prozkoumejte ji více. Pokud byste ji rádi viděli ve službě Steam, můžete jí pomoci ohodnocením tlačítky níže. Klikněte zde pro více informací o tomto postupu.

Pixel: ru²
Wolfenhex  [vývojář] 20. lis. 2012 v 8.40 dop.
Why are you not interested in Pixel: ru²?
If there is something that doesn't appeal to you about our game, we'd like to know about it. We know we can't make a game that appeals to everyone, but we'd still like to know what you don't like about our game.
Zobrazeno 111 z 11 komentářů
< >
Wolf 1. čvn. 2013 v 10.16 odp. 
idk, i just love pb & j :)
Turtle 18. čvn. 2013 v 2.13 odp. 
how are you planing on making this game multiplayer?
Wolfenhex  [vývojář] 3. čvc. 2013 v 2.52 odp. 
The concept is 3 teams (red, green, blue) with 8 players on each team. You'll have your typical shooter game play modes like team death match and capture the flag, but are also working on some other modes as well that take advantage of there being an odd amount of teams.

We will also have co-operative game play with levels that are designed around playing with a partner.
Naposledy upravil Wolfenhex; 3. čvc. 2013 v 2.53 odp.
Turtle 8. čvc. 2013 v 2.02 odp. 
thank you for the information
Hecko 2. dub. v 1.39 odp. 
ble
Time And Roguelike Dimensions 5. čvn. v 7.52 dop. 
The price is ridiculous: $16.77?! Either you have a lot to learn about the pc game market, or you are just setting it that high so you can sell it at what looks like a big discount.
Time And Roguelike Dimensions 5. čvn. v 7.52 dop. 
The price is ridiculous: $16.77?! Either you have a lot to learn about the pc game market, or you are just setting it that high so you can sell it at what looks like a big discount.
ChefkochFalke 20. čvn. v 7.23 dop. 
Idk i'm love it
Bender Sama 14. srp. v 8.41 odp. 
Joker Mole původně napsal:
Sounds like someone doesn't have money to spend on fun things.
Wolfenhex  [vývojář] 15. srp. v 3.52 odp. 
Super Meat Boy (which is 2D platformer that came out in 2010) is $14.99 on Steam. I don't think $16.77 is a very high price for what we're offering. We're working towards creating a high quality project that's taken us years of work so far. That comes at a cost, and if you can't afford to pay for the game at full price, there will be sales -- this is Steam.
Bender Sama 15. srp. v 7.17 odp. 
I've seen this game in motion in person, and I can testify that once you understand the mechanics and how the game flow works, you will appreciate it.
Zobrazeno 111 z 11 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50