This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Smugglers 5
jester101  [ผู้พัฒนา] 5 ต.ค., 2012 @ 2:46am
What new features would you like to see?
Use this thread to talk about new features you would like to see.
กำลังแสดง 1-13 จาก 13 ความเห็น
< >
bridgeofblues 19 ต.ค., 2012 @ 6:28pm 
Political system/government for each faction, each with own special way of become faction leader for them. Focus on political not just war time. Each each faction different ability to the player.
jester101  [ผู้พัฒนา] 22 ต.ค., 2012 @ 1:51am 
Good idea. Anybody has suggestions for the different abilities?
bridgeofblues 25 ต.ค., 2012 @ 11:44am 
Run for offices, stage a coup.
jester101  [ผู้พัฒนา] 4 พ.ย., 2012 @ 6:29am 
A blind player suggested an exploration mode where you can discover new jump routes and star systems. As he cannot post on Steam (thanks Steam for being user-friendly to people with a disability) I wanted to put it up here for him.
Jorian Drake 27 พ.ย., 2012 @ 2:00am 
also, while it is okay that NPC-s can't capture the last planet of a faction, the player should be able to fully eliminate a faction, it just makes me angry to see some "invulnerable" systems
evilcalivo 27 พ.ย., 2012 @ 9:51pm 
^ i agree with the above statement its annoying to have to fly to a system over and over again because u cant attack that planet
jester101  [ผู้พัฒนา] 24 ก.พ., 2013 @ 12:46am 
It´s a balance decision. Like in many other games the strategic balance would otherwise tip over. If there is more interest though I could add this optionally as a mod.
John-Harris 11 มี.ค., 2013 @ 2:56pm 
That would be appriciated Jester101 :)
[OTG]Rugmuk 14 มี.ค., 2013 @ 4:00pm 
Local multiplayer, only thing missing. :)
jester101  [ผู้พัฒนา] 17 มี.ค., 2013 @ 1:13am 
Local multiplayer? Like a hot-seat mode?
Gamer 26 เม.ย., 2013 @ 3:08pm 
I tried to add my ideas for additions to the game but it said an error had occured.I am posting this to see if it works now
Gamer 26 เม.ย., 2013 @ 3:11pm 
OK maybe it was too much text so I will do a few short posts instead.I would really like the ability to hanger or mothball a ship instead of having to sell the old one every time I upgrade .This would allow me to go stealth or smuggler or just plain cargo .
Gamer 26 เม.ย., 2013 @ 3:21pm 
The ability to pay factory expenses in advance would keep my factories working while i was out system, also more factory choices would be nice too.The ability to stockpile materials for upgrading without them being used up (A storage that only applies to the factory upgrade ) I would also like to see more ship components for all classes .Possible a much improved better hidden but much smaller hidden cargo hold for the diehard Smuggler .
กำลังแสดง 1-13 จาก 13 ความเห็น
< >
ต่อหน้า: 15 30 50