Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissä!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

Knock-Knock
ppTakashi - 神经病 3. loka, 2012 11.13
Will Kickstart backers get a steam key?
Was already very interested in this game when I first saw it on Kickstarter. Of course I backed this project there.
Now I am wondering, if Kickstarter backers will get a Steam key? I am sure this is something many backers are interested in :)

Anyway, looking forward to the game!

Cheers
Näytetään 1-5 / 5 kommentista
< >
Infantaria 3. loka, 2012 11.20 
Probably they will let you choose between DRM-Free Key , or Steam.
DJ Archangel 3. loka, 2012 16.56 
Humble Bundle provides both. I would imagine Ice Pick could choose at least to give backers both if even if not for everyone else.
ppTakashi - 神经病 4. loka, 2012 2.48 
I also would think, that both is the best choice. Was the same with McPixel. First there was only DRM free version, after that the game was released on Desura, everyone got a Desura key for the game. Recently McPixel came on Steam, and I found a steam key for the game on my McPixel purchase site.
Found this great and would buy any other game from the guy :)

Cheers
c-licker 12. loka, 2012 10.07 
I asked it on kickstarter and they promise to give steam key for everyone, who already purchased DRM-free.
Kuhaa 22. helmi, 2013 6.24 
I received my Kickstarter survey today. One question was whether I wanted the game DRM-free or through digital distribution, and the latter specifically said that it requires Steam account. This would suggest that a) backers will indeed get Steam keys and b) that the game is about to be greenlit. At least I hope so, and I believe the next batch is coming on the 26th. Fingers crossed!
Näytetään 1-5 / 5 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50