Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Devil's Cove Adventure Game
wilco64256 2. Okt. 2012 um 8:02 Uhr
Couple of Questions
1. Is this game going to have a visible player-controlled character that walks around from location to location to solve puzzles, talk with other characters, use an inventory, etc? Like in Gray Matter, Book of Unwritten Tales, or Whispered World?

2. You have this clear "No DRM" icon on your artwork, but if the game gets on Steam it will be required to have DRM. Where else will you be distributing it that it will be DRM free?
Beiträge 1-12 von 12
< >
PlayAnarchyGames  [Entwickler] 2. Okt. 2012 um 15:50 Uhr 
Hello, we finally found the way to reply to people directly here! (sorry, we're new to Greenlight). Here's a list of places you can contact us.

Kickstarter : http://kck.st/OpJwio

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PlayAnarchyGames

Twitter: http://www/twitter.com/PlayAnarchyGamz

Google+: http://plus.google.com/114503919854950387126

Tumblr: http://playanarchygames.tumblr.com

For this game we are talking with people directly through Kickstarter. That way we can tailor the game specifically to the wants and needs of the people who are backing the development. If we can get funded through Kickstarter, we can make the game the backers really want, while we make the kind of game we've been wanting to make. :)

Ursprünglich geschrieben von Thordred:
3. You "try to stay directly connected with game players" and "are inviting players into the development process". Where can we, the players, communicate with you, the developer? I couldn't find a forum or something similar.
PlayAnarchyGames  [Entwickler] 2. Okt. 2012 um 15:56 Uhr 
Hi - thx for your questions! Here's some info:

1. That's something we're asking the players about - if they want to see their character walk around, or if they prefer to see the world through their character's eyes, without seeing them walk around.

2. We're trying to get the game funded through Kickstarter and Greenlighted on Steam. Our kickstarter backers don't want DRM. We're trying to make the game our players want, and also deliver it in a format they prefer :)

Ursprünglich geschrieben von wilco256:
1. Is this game going to have a visible player-controlled character that walks around from location to location to solve puzzles, talk with other characters, use an inventory, etc? Like in Gray Matter, Book of Unwritten Tales, or Whispered World?

2. You have this clear "No DRM" icon on your artwork, but if the game gets on Steam it will be required to have DRM. Where else will you be distributing it that it will be DRM free?

wilco64256 2. Okt. 2012 um 17:10 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von PlayAnarchyGames:

1. That's something we're asking the players about - if they want to see their character walk around, or if they prefer to see the world through their character's eyes, without seeing them walk around.

2. We're trying to get the game funded through Kickstarter and Greenlighted on Steam. Our kickstarter backers don't want DRM. We're trying to make the game our players want, and also deliver it in a format they prefer :)

I do understand that people don't want DRM. I don't want DRM. But if your game gets Greenlit, it will have DRM on Steam. So I'm wondering what other outlets you have planned?
wilco64256 4. Okt. 2012 um 11:31 Uhr 
Well I admit that I'm not at all sold on your ability to communicate adequately with your customer base. You've hardly posted anything here for this Greenlight project and have questions in this thread going unanswered for days. You "accidentally" deleted a bunch of comments pointing out reasonable concerns people had with the way this game is being advertised, while somehow not accidentally deleting any positive comments. Best of luck to you, but I'm certainly going to pass.
merc25 6. Okt. 2012 um 15:28 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von PlayAnarchyGames:

I believe what wilco is getting at is Steam is DRM. It is why some retail games ship with the steam client, because it is their DRM. Other games on steam go further with an additional DRM, such as Ubisoft games.
unpronounceable 15. Nov. 2012 um 17:11 Uhr 
With the failed kickstarter, what is the status on this?
SirGoofy 27. Mai 2013 um 15:27 Uhr 
nice
ClaiSER™ 20. Juni 2013 um 1:05 Uhr 
gg =)
Ezequielcalll 5. Juli 2013 um 17:58 Uhr 
yeah yeah.. .-. (?)
TheSaumy15 22. Juli 2013 um 13:10 Uhr 
gpol!
SmOkE^^[HUN] 17. Aug. 2013 um 6:30 Uhr 
gg
TorraKwy 15. Feb. um 13:50 Uhr 
Does look interesting