A Comunidade deu luz verde a este jogo!

A comunidade mostrou o seu interesse neste jogo. A Valve contactou o autor para iniciarem o processo do lançamento no Steam.

Project: Make
Giant Cheeseburger 1 Out, 2012 às 6:37
Presentation and game features
- First of all, the game looks great and I love when people build a solid core of game mechanics first. Keep trying to make the game as deep and interactive as possible, and people will fall in love with it.

- You need to change the preview image. That scary zombie inside a space suit gives the impression of a noir horror game of some kind, not a zany physics thing. It's a good image, just don't use it for the preview thumbnail!

- Pardon me for saying so, but there are a lot of sandbox games (with physics too) coming out, and I just hope that you have some really unique features to stand apart. What I mean is, combine what you have with existing genres of games (such as racing, cover-based shooting, flight simulation, fishing, any stuff that seems bland by itself) and put your own twist on it! The core seems really solid, so I'd just love to see what happens when you add more features and minigames in the mix.

EDIT: Let me try that again. What you have, is amazing. But it seems to be based on some very challenging principles of guessing the physics of things, monotonous tethering processes, and general stress accumulation. Most people get stressed out when they're trying to engineer even pretty simple things in 3D space, which is why I hope to see are some good old fashioned stress relievers built into the game, using the systems you created.

It may seem beneath you to include such simple kinds of games as distractions and so on, but think of it from a stress growth/stress relief angle. I think you'll find that it does wonders, and lets people find more inspiration by taking a break from the work aspect. :)

- Good luck and whatever you choose to do, I hope it works out!
Última alteração por Giant Cheeseburger; 1 Out, 2012 às 7:11
A mostrar 1-15 de 18 comentários
< >
Edge van Sledge 5 Out, 2012 às 8:33 
i agree with the statement about the picture chosen. i've seen MAK on here before and didn't click it until i saw the video on youtube today. it gives off the wrong impression
Pacmega9999 6 Out, 2012 às 2:45 
I agree as well, the picture really gives a wrong first impression. But please, please do not change the main part of the game into shooting stuff COMBINED with building, that would just change the entire target of the game into survivaling.
Giant Cheeseburger 6 Out, 2012 às 14:48 
Originalmente postado por Pacmega9999:
I agree as well, the picture really gives a wrong first impression. But please, please do not change the main part of the game into shooting stuff COMBINED with building, that would just change the entire target of the game into survivaling.

I'm not saying the "main part" should be changed, I'm saying that extra parts can be added for something else to do, optionally.
Dérick 8 Out, 2012 às 8:30 
good
theopaulus 12 Out, 2012 às 12:20 
Love what i have seen so far. Would like to see more different plants trees and stuff...
holy fucking shit smoke weed 12 Out, 2012 às 17:32 
Hopefully, there will be a sandbox mode if there are sorts of campaigns and levels.
Ceige 12 Out, 2012 às 23:02 
I agree about the preview image. It's either misleading, or goes unexplained. If it's critical or relevant to the game, I think it should be kept, but elaborated. But people tend to play games for what they feel is going to constitute a majority of their game play time, so whatever that is intended to be, should probably take priority in the preview art.
Amon Ra 13 Out, 2012 às 11:06 
Maybe the zombie thing in the image is an enemy or something. But yeah that image doesn't really fit your game.
Mattimeo 13 Out, 2012 às 12:12 
They said they were still adding enemies and other goodies. Maybe the picture is of a character in development? However I would still like to hear from the devs, they're not answering any of our questions ahaha!
Goldrush8 13 Out, 2012 às 20:46 
the picture should be changed if the game doesnt go in that direction but im curious as to how they could possibly tie that character into all of it, other than that for the game ive seen so far, YES a thousand times YES!
emillo108 24 Out, 2012 às 12:20 
The graphics seems very nice! But wil it still be performent when u have tons of blocks with thetering over the univers?
A nice feature would be to make chair-blocks, so you can sit in baloon vehicle and fly around without glitching with the dynamic structure. :)
cbale2000 17 Nov, 2012 às 18:46 
Totally agree with OP on the preview image bit, it's a HUGE turn-off to potentially interested users and it doesn't seem to actually relate to the game much (that we've seen anyways).

I would also go a step further and say that, in my opinion at least, the player characters in the game have somewhat creepy/confusing faces. Personally, if I'm playing a game I don't want my character to be the weird old guy with the funky mustache and strange goggles. The blockiness of the characters head/helmet also seems a bit out of place when you consider the rest of their suit appears quite rounded.

I understand that all this is pre-alpha stage, but consider that when promoting something like this (especially when seeking votes or money) that presentation is everything.

All that said, this game looks awesome, and I'd really like to play a finished version some day. If your current Kickstarter doesn't work out, you guys should start another one that includes the recent feature additions from the start, and update it frequently! :)
|TG-73rd|John Flenaly 18 Dez, 2012 às 14:35 
No word since the 29th, anyone knows whats going on?
YukoValis 9 Jan, 2013 às 12:29 
It had me at break dancing robot. It looks original, and fun, and inspiring. It has my vote.
codebracker 11 Jan, 2013 às 10:11 
any news?
A mostrar 1-15 de 18 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50