Ця гра була схвалена спільнотою!

Спільнота продемонструвала свою зацікавленість цією грою. Valve зв’язалися з розробником та розпочали підготовку до релізу гри у Steam.

Project: Make
Calebc789c 24 лют 2013 о 17:49
Getting outside the Box - Outside travel? + other ideas
This is just my idea: I kinda wish that if you were to build a contraption that would get you off of that current map, would you end up flying into another map after a short 2 minutes of flying?

Essentially I want to see the ability to get outside the current map as it is and be able to go to new places nearby.

Extra ideas:
Sign/Hologram Tether
speaks for itself, it allows you to put a holographic sign on any direction of the cube using the Tether gun, and you can write what it says. good for giving directions.

Control Cubes
These control cubes, when hit by the Tether, allow you to control the entire ship using custom controls inputted to the keyboard/controller. Remember to have that part connected via a circuit or attached to what the control cube is attached to or you wont be able to control it.
Автор останньої редакції: Calebc789c; 24 лют 2013 о 20:52
Показані коментарі 13 із 3
< >
SebastianPatric  [розробник] 28 лют 2013 о 21:21 
Thanks for your excellent suggestions!
Luna Eclipse 5 бер 2013 о 11:46 
i dont get whatg u mean by 2nd one and 3rd one is good, make it so only a limited amount can be added to control block and upgrade for a bigger ship!!!
bumble b99 26 кві 2013 о 9:20 
Цитата допису mikerizzi1 ಥ_ಥ:
i dont get whatg u mean by 2nd one and 3rd one is good, make it so only a limited amount can be added to control block and upgrade for a bigger ship!!!
what do you mean by "what do you mean by the 2nd one" whats not to get, he means a block that pops up and tells you where to go when it gets powered
Показані коментарі 13 із 3
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50