Acestui joc i s-a dat undă verde de către comunitate!

Comunitatea şi-a arătat interesul privind acest joc. Valve a contactat acest producător pentru a începe demersurile către lansarea pe Steam.

Project: Make
Pok 9 nov., 2013 @ 2:56pm
Bad news the game is on hold - Verge game studio's facebook
"Hey guys. Sebastian here.

Sorry for the long silence. And sincere thanks to everyone who sent e-mails and posted asking about Make. I appreciate it. I just wanted to be sure where things stand before saying anything definitive about development. Until recently it seemed like things could go either way.

After our kickstarter effort, the two other remaining team members left the project. Two of us briefly got together for GDC. After that, I continued to work on the game by myself and pitched the project to investors. I added features and even did a complete rewrite of the code at one point while preparing materials for a pitch. While I was trying to get all this going, the project came under legal pressure that made it unattractive to investors and prevented me from continuing to work on it. I made an effort to resolve the situation, but was ultimately unable to do so. As a result I have to announce that Make is on hold until further notice.

Verge will probably be back in some form. I'm looking into some cool possibilities."

From verge game studio's facebook.

:(
Afişate 1-11 din 11 de comentarii
< >
mr.mikemccall 18 nov., 2013 @ 9:08am 
Thank you for the update finally! :D
How about just naming the game 'Verge'? It could be the astronaut's name :). And there is nothing remotely playable? So many clones this year, Make looks really good!
Pok 19 nov., 2013 @ 1:23pm 
I'm not the guys who made the game, I was just quoting their facebook page.
mr.mikemccall 20 nov., 2013 @ 7:18am 
Ah. Well I posted there too :)
Bune88 28 nov., 2013 @ 3:45pm 
that sucks!! i was looking forward to the game..
hobbicon 29 nov., 2013 @ 2:24pm 
Yeah, looked like a fun gun.
BlackRainbow 30 nov., 2013 @ 10:38am 
Oh come on!
Loafwad 2 dec., 2013 @ 10:29am 
GET THIS ♥♥♥♥IN GAME OUT ON STEAM ALREDY!!! I AM ♥♥♥♥TING MY PANTS SOON... OR ALREDY DID!!
Pok 2 dec., 2013 @ 3:53pm 
You should probably re-read what I posted, the game is not going to be released at all.
Oderus Urungus 7 ian. @ 11:31am 
Would be nice if this 'legal pressure' was elaborated on...
ToastedPickle 9 ian. @ 7:04am 
Man, if i knew more about programming I would absolutely help, probably for free, I watched this game for a while and was very excited to see it be greenlit, I agree, it should be named, "Verge" its sounds a bit cooler than "make" still, extremely disappointed, this game is postponed, for any time.
JonnyƦedHed 8 feb. @ 2:16pm 
Can't just one or two devs continue part time development and just release something.
Afişate 1-11 din 11 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50