Democracy 3

Democracy 3

Democracy 3: Modding workshop
Discover and download new policies, situations, events, dilemmas and more, to expand and customize your virtual countries. Or create your own to share with the community. Built-in mod control panel lets you enable and disable installed mods at will. Full modding guide available online here.
korn1312 May 27, 2016 @ 8:23pm
Cannot download mod via sucscription
I have been playing democracy 3 with loads of mods then i realized that so many mods couldn't be used at the same. So, i deleted all the mods and re-download it...

However, I cannot donwload any subscribed even if i unsubsrbibed and redo it again and agian

Any help.. PLS :steamsad:
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
alphadaeus Jun 27, 2017 @ 9:28pm 
delete Documents(my documents)My Games\democracy3 mod_dates and mod_status
steam is still downloading the mods but the game is mot updating the mod list that is installed by deleteing these 2 file it forces the game to make a new list with the installed mods
plus steam does not remove game document files unless the game makers ask for that
Lit Jul 1, 2017 @ 11:05pm 
Originally posted by alphadaeus:
delete Documents(my documents)My Games\democracy3 mod_dates and mod_status
steam is still downloading the mods but the game is mot updating the mod list that is installed by deleteing these 2 file it forces the game to make a new list with the installed mods
plus steam does not remove game document files unless the game makers ask for that
Thanks had the exact same problem and it worked
GalaxyGuy Jul 22, 2017 @ 10:07pm 
Are there any other solutions to this problem? I tried alphadaeus' solution and it didn't work.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50