Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Contribute to Counter-Strike!
Interested in making content for Counter-Strike? Show us what you can do. Explore our guides for creating weapons, stickers, maps and start submitting.
Learn More
F2Kation Jul 24, 2017 @ 8:26am
I created a Red Bull Sticker
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Thatbrownmonster 6 Jul 24, 2017 @ 12:35pm 
pretty sure valve won't add it since it resembles a sports team
chicago bulls
and also the name
pretty much copyrighted
DestroyerExz Jul 25, 2017 @ 12:26pm 
No is possibold for restriction the red bull
uzi Jul 25, 2017 @ 12:55pm 
That's nothing like the Chicago bulls logo, it can be added
Hoxton 232 Jul 25, 2017 @ 11:30pm 
So this is just a CC0 vector image taken off the internet. It's free for anyone to use but the idea of you uploading it and then being paid revenue from in game sales makes me cringe. Obviously, it wouldn't get added in the first place because the only thing you've added seems to be some smoke you've drawn MS paint.

Originally posted by Hoxton:
So this is just a CC0 vector image taken off the internet. It's free for anyone to use but the idea of you uploading it and then being paid revenue from in game sales makes me cringe. Obviously, it wouldn't get added in the first place because the only thing you've added seems to be some smoke you've drawn MS paint.
lmfaoaoaoaoaooa ahahahah word
F2Kation Jul 27, 2017 @ 10:54am 
Umm, the other collaborator is friends with me and I have set revenue of 80% to him. The smoke part was not originally part of the original picture and us two are editing that part so it matches in with the other parts. The original image was released onto the internet as a copyright free vector image as a way to share artwork with others. I am currently working with him to create a sticker related to stealth. Sorry if this piece of artwork was causing some confusion. If anyone wants his email for some collaborations with him, I would be glad enough to do so.
Hoxton 232 Jul 27, 2017 @ 11:20am 
yee, that was the point. it's a bit of a talentless, cynical, hack move to upload a cc0 image with the intent to get paid for it, no matter who the revenue goes to. I fail to see how this design could have taken 2 people to produce when it's just taken from the internet. I'f you're wanting to make stickers you have to know how to draw and if you can't do that then maybe it's not for you.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 24, 2017 @ 8:26am