Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
Jack 2 Apr 9, 2017 @ 12:00pm
Sound modding? (drs/interface)
So, I've tried modding resources/_common/drs/interface/50313.wav and 50314.wav but they aren't reconized when I place them in my mods folder (with the full path). What the frick is going on?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Jineapple 12 Apr 9, 2017 @ 1:53pm 
Sound mods currently don't work, it's up to the devs to fix that.
Jack 2 Apr 9, 2017 @ 2:29pm 
Yeah I noticed that. Weirdly, replacing those sounds with others from the same folder DOES work.
IamJeo 2 Apr 26, 2017 @ 7:21am 
Originally posted by Jack Leonz:
Yeah I noticed that. Weirdly, replacing those sounds with others from the same folder DOES work.
I ran into the same problem even earlier, back in 4.6-8 or so, when I was making a personal sound mod. Only some files were recognised in drs/interface, it was almost trial and error if a file would work.

Edit: I wished to re-enable my soundmod for own use, seeing it now didn't function so that turned me to seek some answers.

@Jineapple How long have the sound-mods been unfunctional, happen to know?
Last edited by IamJeo; Apr 26, 2017 @ 7:52am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Apr 9, 2017 @ 12:00pm