Cities XXL

Cities XXL

Cities XXL Workshop
With Steam Workshop support, you’re free to create and share a plethora of new content for Cities XXL, from buildings and landscapes, to roads, highways, scenery, and many more.
Learn More
Building Mod Request
Folks, I very much love this game. That being said, I would love if someone could help make things a little more realistic. I am a rural type guy, so most of the cities I build are very much that. I would love to build these mods, but I do not have that technical skill

I would like to see someone change the oil fields to something we see here in the southern USA.
A feed store for the farms.
Cattle stock yards would be great, maybe function the same as a silo, but for cattle and ranches.
A water tower
A trucking company loading dock
A high school football field - maybe as a leisure building
A car lot
A drive in movie theater - a leisure building
A small white country church
(Creepy I know) A funeral home or cemetery

If anyone feels like doing these, please reply to this thread, because I am very much interested.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
chugalug 7 May 10, 2017 @ 8:10pm 
Some of these mods are on xlnation. There is a cemetery mod as well as a plopperable headstone one so you can go wild with it. I have made some farm mods with out buildings so you can make large farms.
The old french XL farm mod has lots of indervidual buildings etc... and it's been updated to work on XXL
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50