Prison Architect

Prison Architect

Which side do you sit on?
Brutal Punishment or noble attempts to reform? From the Panopticon to the Supermax, this is your chance to publish or subscribe to the best prisons from the Architect community.
Red Cross
Can someone make the medical sprites (Ambulance,Paramedic,etc.) be red again?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
legally I don't think you can. The reason that IV software changed it was because the red cross emailed them saying that it's techniqually a warcrime to "missue" the red cross logo. Now I'm not sure if that applies to moding the game, but I suspect it does
sussin 3 Apr 14, 2017 @ 2:45pm 
Originally posted by guy who does stuff:
legally I don't think you can. The reason that IV software changed it was because the red cross emailed them saying that it's techniqually a warcrime to "missue" the red cross logo. Now I'm not sure if that applies to moding the game, but I suspect it does
true but I've noticed lots of mods with logos from different companys
The Burger King Apr 14, 2017 @ 9:48pm 
I sincerely hope the red cross doesnt track down a random modder just to prosecute them adding in a logo
sussin 3 Apr 15, 2017 @ 6:28am 
Originally posted by The Burger King:
I sincerely hope the red cross doesnt track down a random modder just to prosecute them adding in a logo
same but lets not forget this is a game, people don't really care about logos being in mods
sussin 3 Apr 15, 2017 @ 6:30am 
Originally posted by The Burger King:
same but this is a game, they don't really mind mods for ex.http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=108024198 this is just one of the many examples of company names being used in a mod
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 19, 2017 @ 12:09pm