Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Alien,eating,bread Nov 24, 2012 @ 9:28am
The Suffering
Hello please add to the greenlight game The Suffering and The Suffering:Ties That Bind

thanks in advance
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Vora May 21, 2013 @ 9:03pm 
+++
C0untzer0 May 22, 2013 @ 12:39am 
sure, that'll work.
Gorlom[Swe] May 22, 2013 @ 3:22am 
Originally posted by Black Jesus:
Hello please add to the greenlight game The Suffering and The Suffering:Ties That Bind

thanks in advance
It doesnt work that way. It's not Valve that adds games, its the developer, their publisher or whoever holds the legal rights to the game if the IP has been sold.

What you neeed to do is to contact those people and ask them nicely to submit it to greenlight. Valve does not act upon wishlists.
The Angriest Bidoof Jun 14, 2013 @ 4:12am 
As much as I'd like to see this series on Steam I don't see it happening. Good thing I've kept an Xbox and my copies of these two amazing games stored away!
Tolyan Jul 24, 2013 @ 4:13am 
Добавьте игру в Стим! Это же классика! Она обязана быть в Стиме!
Last edited by Tolyan; Jul 24, 2013 @ 4:13am
Skoardy Jul 24, 2013 @ 4:21am 
So not bothering to read the who "posting here is useless - go contact the developers/publishers" thing then, Tolyan?
Tolyan Jul 24, 2013 @ 4:32am 
Midway is closed! Who now owns the rights, who do I find?
Skoardy Jul 24, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
And yet the developers haven't. Who do you think you could ask?
Tolyan Jul 24, 2013 @ 10:05pm 
I do not understand English very well, but I do not know who to ask! but if I did, I would have asked!
Skoardy Jul 25, 2013 @ 4:55am 
Go to Google or Wikipedia and find out who is connected to the game. If the company went bust or got bought out, find out who bought the assets. Once you discover a company that is still in business that owns the rights to the game you're interested in, contact them and make enquiries.
C0untzer0 Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:31am 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
Go to Google or Wikipedia and find out who is connected to the game. If the company went bust or got bought out, find out who bought the assets. Once you discover a company that is still in business that owns the rights to the game you're interested in, contact them and make enquiries.
While that would work, I have a counter-suggestion: Wouldn't it be simpler to run a search on the trademark's ownership? A number of legal companies do that kind of thing for folks who need to make sure that their business isn't using a pre-existing name before problems arise.
Skoardy Jul 25, 2013 @ 6:40am 
I figure Google/Wikipedia might have been softer options for the types of people who hadn't even figured out they could use Google/Wikipedia. ;)
Tolyan Jul 25, 2013 @ 6:44am 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
I figure Google/Wikipedia might have been softer options for the types of people who hadn't even figured out they could use Google/Wikipedia. ;)
Google / Wikipedia is not anything you want, so I'm looking elsewhere
C0untzer0 Jul 25, 2013 @ 6:48am 
Yeah, I guess, but once you've had to do a patent/tm search when registering a domain, you realise how easy it is to get somebody else to do.
Tolyan Jul 25, 2013 @ 7:06am 
Owns the rights to the game Warner Bros. Interactive!
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 24, 2012 @ 9:28am
Posts: 16