Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Casepb Nov 24, 2012 @ 11:23am
American Mcgee's Scrapland
Awesome game that came out in 2005. Would really love to see this come to Steam. I'm sure this game has some fans still around. Help it get Greenlit!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Salmon Sep 17, 2015 @ 2:08am 
I hope that we will see this game at the Steam. Is it possible?
Last edited by Salmon; Sep 17, 2015 @ 2:57am
Gorlom[Swe] Sep 17, 2015 @ 2:40am 
Originally posted by Casepb:
Awesome game that came out in 2005. Would really love to see this come to Steam. I'm sure this game has some fans still around. Help it get Greenlit!
Have you contacted the people that owns the rights to the game?

For your information: Greenlight is a selection process that gives developers that bring their games here a shot at getting those games into the store. Unfortunately it is NOT a request feature (despite the name of this forum). No thread has ever ammounted to anything since Greenlight was created.
Unless someone talks to whoever curtrrently holds the rights to the game nothing will happen.
Alternatively you could go request it on gog.coms wishlist (which is a request feature, unlike Greenlight).

Good luck. :)

Originally posted by Salmon:
I hope, that we will see this game at the Steam. Is it possible?
Ok, this is bugging me a lot. Why the comma there after "hope"? o.0
Salmon Sep 17, 2015 @ 3:11am 
At the wiki page of this game ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapland ) we could see 2 publishers: Enlight Software and Deep Silver. However, both www.enlight.com and www.deepsilver.com don't contain any information about scrapland. And the question is who is the owner of the rights? =)
Last edited by Salmon; Sep 17, 2015 @ 3:12am
wilco64256 Sep 17, 2015 @ 6:59am 
At the wiki page of this game ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapland ) we could see 2 publishers: Enlight Software and Deep Silver. However, both www.enlight.com and www.deepsilver.com don't contain any information about scrapland. And the question is who is the owner of the rights? =)

Email all three companies and find out.
Salmon Sep 26, 2015 @ 6:51am 
Originally posted by wilco64256:

Email all three companies and find out.

They don't want to give me an answer =(
Skoardy Sep 26, 2015 @ 3:25pm 
They don't want to give me an answer =(
I guess that's your answer - they don't care about the game enough to bother responding.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 24, 2012 @ 11:23am