Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Freelancer Nov 23, 2012 @ 1:51pm
Black & White 1
A God game, it will be great if Steam made it on the voting list, they'd have to either contact EA or Lionhead Studios for permission, the game price should be low since it's an old game, yet it's great, and I'd love to play it with my friends.
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Nov 23, 2012 @ 1:58pm 
1. This post does not belong here, please learn to read before posting.
2. Steam do not decide what goes on the list, the publishers do.
Freelancer Nov 23, 2012 @ 1:59pm 
1: You are not a moderator.
2: That was not a helpful reply.
3: I didn't read before I posted this.
C0untzer0 Nov 23, 2012 @ 2:29pm 
If you want a helpful reply post in the right place.
FRAUKOUJIRO Nov 23, 2012 @ 2:42pm 
What is Steam Greenlight?
Steam Greenlight is a system that enlists the community’s help in picking some of the new games to be released on Steam. Developers post information, screenshots, and video for their game and seek a critical mass of community support in order to get selected for distribution. Steam Greenlight also helps developers get feedback from potential customers and start creating an active community around their game during the development process.

I know of a game that should be on here? What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game for consideration.
Freelancer Nov 23, 2012 @ 2:43pm 
Well I don't know, Lionhead might be taken down, it's been a very long time, I'll have to ask EA and I have no idea where to start, but thanks for your comment, if you want to help me further, I'll appreciate it more.
HighDarkTemplar Nov 23, 2012 @ 3:06pm 
I'd love it, but the renderer needs an update since it has serious problems with x64 operating systems. Since this is the case, I'm doubting it'll happen but it'd be great if it did!
Freelancer Nov 24, 2012 @ 2:38am 
Not everyone here has x64, and what you're wanting there is pretty selfish, what about us x32 users? How are we gonna play the game, no offence but I'm just mentioning that I hate those companies like Crytek who only focus on xtreme graphics for the spoilt 12 year olds with alienware PC's.
SCP-049(ITA) Nov 25, 2012 @ 3:53am 
Hey, don't forget Black and White 2
Last edited by SCP-049(ITA); Nov 25, 2012 @ 3:54am
Freelancer Nov 25, 2012 @ 4:01am 
Yeah I know.
UB313 Nov 27, 2012 @ 5:15am 
Originally posted by Captain Blackwood:
A God game, it will be great if Steam made it on the voting list, they'd have to either contact EA or Lionhead Studios for permission, the game price should be low since it's an old game, yet it's great, and I'd love to play it with my friends.

I posted also a request on B&W 1 and 2.. and noticed today your post!!! I've subscribed to this discussion!! Good luck to us lovers of B&W!!!
Freelancer Nov 27, 2012 @ 11:50am 
:D
UB313 Dec 4, 2012 @ 8:05am 
I bought Black & White 2 on amazon.. however if steam makes it available I might buy it to add to my steam collection. Off to black & white 2 and closing steam :)
gusgreco7 Dec 13, 2012 @ 12:31am 
i also want black and white series on steam and also the movies game which is one of the best games i ever played
Sliphsurfer Dec 22, 2012 @ 6:37am 
I'm all for B&W2 + The Movies!!
J3X Dec 23, 2012 @ 11:29am 
Originally posted by Anubis:
Not everyone here has x64, and what you're wanting there is pretty selfish, what about us x32 users? How are we gonna play the game, no offence but I'm just mentioning that I hate those companies like Crytek who only focus on xtreme graphics for the spoilt 12 year olds with alienware PC's.
New 32 bits systems are not so common anymore since memory is so cheap. A re-release will not sell well now nor in the future unless it runs on a 64 bits systems.
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 23, 2012 @ 1:51pm