Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
-={[Kung Fu Panda]}=- Nov 22, 2012 @ 10:32pm
Zone4 Fight District
Zone4 is a great multiplayer fighting game, nothing compares to it, its not on steam yet, you guys should check it out! :D

btw how can i get this game on greenlight im sure it will make it :D
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Elizerection Nov 23, 2012 @ 4:07am 
What is Steam Greenlight?
Steam Greenlight is a system that enlists the community’s help in picking some of the new games to be released on Steam. Developers post information, screenshots, and video for their game and seek a critical mass of community support in order to get selected for distribution. Steam Greenlight also helps developers get feedback from potential customers and start creating an active community around their game during the development process.

I know of a game that should be on here? What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game for consideration.
-={[Kung Fu Panda]}=- Nov 23, 2012 @ 7:28pm 
Originally posted by Erinduck:
What is Steam Greenlight?
Steam Greenlight is a system that enlists the community’s help in picking some of the new games to be released on Steam. Developers post information, screenshots, and video for their game and seek a critical mass of community support in order to get selected for distribution. Steam Greenlight also helps developers get feedback from potential customers and start creating an active community around their game during the development process.

I know of a game that should be on here? What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game for consideration.
hey thanks a lot :D really helped hope they get the game on steam, in my opinion that game is GREAT!
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2012 @ 10:32pm