Steam Greenlight
Why hasen't smite been listed as game on greenlight
I know you probadly don't want to see this post or repsond to it but if there someone out that want to reply please explain it to me
< >
Se afișează 1-10 din 10 comentarii
Because the developers didn't put it there.
I say they should
What is Steam Greenlight?
Steam Greenlight is a system that enlists the community’s help in picking some of the new games to be released on Steam. Developers post information, screenshots, and video for their game and seek a critical mass of community support in order to get selected for distribution. Steam Greenlight also helps developers get feedback from potential customers and start creating an active community around their game during the development process.

I know of a game that should be on here? What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game for consideration.
Unless you have some reason to think the developer sits around the Greenlight forums just waiting for someone to ask them to put the game here, I can't see why you'd think that posting your question here would accomplish anything. Ask them.
Well its in beta so they dont want all of the people on steam sighning up. =P
Yorrick 20 nov. 2012 la 20:54 
Since Tribes: Ascend and Global Agenda are on steam, I would think that Hirez would be grandfathered into Steam's "previous relations" portion of their submission policy.
Editat ultima dată de Yorrick; 20 nov. 2012 la 20:54
Postat inițial de Yorrick:
Since Tribes: Ascend and Global Agenda are on steam, I would think that Hirez would be grandfathered into Steam's "previous relations" portion of their submission policy.

There is no such thing as a "previous relations" portion for submissions. Even developers and publishers with existing solid relationships with Valve (dtp Entertainment, Reverb Publishing, etc.) are being funneled through Greenlight just like the brand new folks.
jeslyck 21 nov. 2012 la 2:54 
Postat inițial de POSwilco64256:
Postat inițial de Yorrick:

There is no such thing as a "previous relations" portion for submissions. Even developers and publishers with existing solid relationships with Valve (dtp Entertainment, Reverb Publishing, etc.) are being funneled through Greenlight just like the brand new folks.

Yes, there is valv is a company that want to make money so nonsense

Pure speculation:'ve seen the dtp Entertainment games on other digital download platforms so I assume that they had som kinde of exclusive agreement. Now that run out and they would want it on Steam and Greenlight is Valv way to give them the F... you!
Editat ultima dată de jeslyck; 21 nov. 2012 la 3:28
I ask hi-rez studio about smite on steam greenlight let see if the company consider the idea
It now up to the form at hi-rez studio for smite to go on steam I hope it dose but if it dosen't no big deal
< >
Se afișează 1-10 din 10 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 20 nov. 2012 la 16:23
Postări: 10