Steam Greenlight
Classic Resident Evil Games
I've done a search for Resident Evil/Biohazard games, just out of curiosity, and so far I've only seen RE5 and RE6 listed. I would like Steam to put some of the older RE's on the market - especially the ones that are now harder to find or are incredibly expensive. Such games as: Code Veronica, RE0-3 and Outbreak. I'm not sure if Dead Aim and Survivor could be included since they are more arcade-style shooters. Thoughts?
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
very few of the games were released for PC. Also, judging from recent releases, the producers couldn't give two 'shots' for the PC market.
I'd love to see RE2. That was a wonderful, wonderful game. I hate having to dust off my PS2 to play it.
Skoardy 20 mai 2013 la 12:19 
I would like Steam to put some of the older RE's on the market
Valve don't chase games to include on Steam so they're not going to be 'putting' anything anywhere without action from the publishers first. Contact them, convince them. Posting here won't achieve anything.
Arcana 4 ian. 2014 la 20:36 
They need code veronica and re4 on here, they already have 5,6 raccoon city and revelations so I don't see why they wouldn't add all the others.
Postat inițial de EyeMisMeanieRuu~:
They need code veronica and re4 on here, they already have 5,6 raccoon city and revelations so I don't see why they wouldn't add all the others.
Ask capcom to make PC ports of the games that doesn't have those yet. And to submit the games that do have PC ports for consideration.
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 18 nov. 2012 la 20:43
Postări: 5