Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
The Metal Oct 20, 2012 @ 10:21am
dungeon keeper!!!!
It would be so cool to have this game again.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Oct 20, 2012 @ 10:32am 
Then go to Gog.com and download it there. Greenlight is not a request service.
The Metal Oct 20, 2012 @ 10:37am 
Gog.com hey, thats freakin sweet. thanks man
AusSkiller Oct 20, 2012 @ 10:37am 
I know of a game that should be on here? What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game for consideration.

Taken from the About Greenlight page which I suggest you read.
Last edited by AusSkiller; Oct 20, 2012 @ 10:37am
Senor Quarto Oct 20, 2012 @ 11:59am 
GOG is great. Just make sure that you figure out how to make the game capable with your computer. Dungeon Keeper had trouble running on my computer.
Skoardy Oct 20, 2012 @ 6:14pm 
Originally posted by Mindwedge:
Actually, there's a discussion rules and guidelines link right over here ----------------->

Not sure if that's new, but it's handy.
Well, it 'general' so it makes no mention of what to do about games you want on Greenlight. It's not really much use for these situations.
Skoardy Oct 21, 2012 @ 3:44pm 
Edit page? Probably being remarkably dim today but I don't follow.
Oakreef Oct 22, 2012 @ 6:10am 
Buy it off gog.com and install this: http://keeper.lubie.org/html/dk_keeperfx.php
Skoardy Oct 22, 2012 @ 12:03pm 
Oh, I see. Hmm, yeah - that's remarkably bad advice, especially coming from Valve. Almost zero chance that anyone able to do anything about it will actually see the post.
wilco64256 Oct 22, 2012 @ 12:05pm 
They've been gradually removing that information from various pages. It used to say that right on the submission page, they probably just missed it in the edit information.
Sgt.Psycho Oct 22, 2012 @ 4:26pm 
Originally posted by Mindwedge:
This is interesting. Look what I found when looking at my edit page:

"If you are considering posting someone elses’ product as a joke, don’t. Go suggest it in the discussions or contact the original developer...... (etc.)"

Wow, that's freaky. Why not just come out and say, "Please spam up our one and only forum"?

I note that it doesn't say that in the 'submit' page.

Nice find, and I hope they change that soon!
Mysticesper Nov 15, 2012 @ 11:27pm 
Originally posted by MisterFour:
GOG is great. Just make sure that you figure out how to make the game capable with your computer. Dungeon Keeper had trouble running on my computer.

DK1 works fine with dosbox, DK2 has stabilitity issues with Vista+
Even on XP, it does crash a fair amount too.. It's all related to graphics drivers and such though.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 20, 2012 @ 10:21am