Steam Greenlight
System Shock 1 and 2(Why is this game not available on any digital distribution site?)
I am aware that EA has an odd grib on this game. I am just a little confused why this game has not been made available on any digital download website. I mean this game is still talk about on top 100s and it still maintains a devoted following. I just want to hear people's thoughts. If somebody actually does talk to the devs of the games, that would be great.
Editat ultima dată de Yuga-Suggah; 13 nov. 2012 la 11:07
< >
Se afișează 1-4 din 4 comentarii
Flo 15 nov. 2012 la 19:13 
Postat inițial de MisterFour:
I am just a little confused why this game has not been made available on any digital download website

Postat inițial de MisterFour:
EA has an odd grib on this game

You just answered your own question
I know that. I mostly just wanted to have a sort of discussion out of it more then anything else. Like "well there is a possiblity of System Shock 3 coming out so we might see it".This is a place to discuss about games as said in the sticked post.

That and if there are a people that ask why System Shock isn't released, the thread already says why.

And I was semi-anticpating that the "GOG discussion" was going to talk about System Shock in one way or another. It is the number one talked about but not released game on that website.
Editat ultima dată de Yuga-Suggah; 15 nov. 2012 la 20:03
Flo 15 nov. 2012 la 22:49 
There isn't much discussion to be had; System Shock's ownership is split between three parties, none of which want to have the game distributed.
The Origin of the problem is quite clear.
< >
Se afișează 1-4 din 4 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 13 nov. 2012 la 11:01
Postări: 4