Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Mister Four Nov 13, 2012 @ 11:01am
System Shock 1 and 2(Why is this game not available on any digital distribution site?)
I am aware that EA has an odd grib on this game. I am just a little confused why this game has not been made available on any digital download website. I mean this game is still talk about on top 100s and it still maintains a devoted following. I just want to hear people's thoughts. If somebody actually does talk to the devs of the games, that would be great.
Last edited by Mister Four; Nov 13, 2012 @ 11:07am
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Flotilla Nov 15, 2012 @ 7:13pm 
Originally posted by MisterFour:
I am just a little confused why this game has not been made available on any digital download website

Originally posted by MisterFour:
EA has an odd grib on this game

You just answered your own question
Mister Four Nov 15, 2012 @ 7:27pm 
I know that. I mostly just wanted to have a sort of discussion out of it more then anything else. Like "well there is a possiblity of System Shock 3 coming out so we might see it".This is a place to discuss about games as said in the sticked post.

That and if there are a people that ask why System Shock isn't released, the thread already says why.

And I was semi-anticpating that the "GOG discussion" was going to talk about System Shock in one way or another. It is the number one talked about but not released game on that website.
Last edited by Mister Four; Nov 15, 2012 @ 8:03pm
Flotilla Nov 15, 2012 @ 10:49pm 
There isn't much discussion to be had; System Shock's ownership is split between three parties, none of which want to have the game distributed.
C0untzer0 Nov 16, 2012 @ 4:12am 
The Origin of the problem is quite clear.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2012 @ 11:01am