Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Alden Oct 28, 2012 @ 1:00pm
Suggest and discuss games you'd like to see on Steam
Know of games that aren't on Steam that you think should be? Suggest them here or discuss games that others have suggested.

Please use the 'search' feature to check if someone has already suggested a game before you.

If you actually want to do something to help get the game on Steam or Steam Greenlight, please contact the developer of the game to suggest that they submit their game.
Last edited by Alden; Nov 2, 2012 @ 3:11pm
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Schiffty Five Nov 11, 2012 @ 8:29am 
Planetside 2. Its free to play-but not play to win. A very fun MASSIVE game that the steam comunity could have lots of fun with!
MolyPoly Nov 12, 2012 @ 9:03am 
http://apps.facebook.com/dumdum_smog
How about this? DumDum
rontovy8 Nov 19, 2012 @ 7:58am 
i suggest the game under the ocean.
this game is like under the garden but the lastest version.
check it out at www.underthegarden.com
SnowmanSD Nov 19, 2012 @ 7:32pm 
Lego Lord of the rings!!!
CLEANERS_filter☆★★★★ Nov 20, 2012 @ 6:14am 
i want SEGA´s Daytona USA in STEAM!!!!
its on ps network and x360. :(
XxDarkShadowHeartxX Nov 30, 2012 @ 5:26am 
I'd like to see the old Silent Hill games, since Homecoming is on here, I'd also like the classic Resident Evil games since the 5th and Operation Racoon City are already Available with 6 coming next year and, the classic Resident Evils 1, 2, 3 ,4 are some of my faveourite games. Im also a fan of the silent hill games and i know they've relased the HD collection for PS3 and Xbox360 but i think they're should be a pc version to I'd also like to see the 4th one again to although i didn't find it as good as the others it would still be nice to be able to play it again, dino ciris was also one of my fave games on ps1 since it was designed like resident evil, the pc version can quite hard to find and if you do find it it's not necessarily cheap.
Maplefawkz Dec 3, 2012 @ 7:37am 
Starcraft 2, Star Wars : Galactic Battlegrounds Saga (you appear to have most of the Star Wars games but excluded these two for some reason :S), Star Wars : Battlefront I, Diablo 3?
C0untzer0 Dec 3, 2012 @ 8:15am 
Originally posted by Foxerz:
Starcraft 2, Star Wars : Galactic Battlegrounds Saga (you appear to have most of the Star Wars games but excluded these two for some reason :S), Star Wars : Battlefront I, Diablo 3?
Good luck with that. It's well known that Blizzard are afraid of any market which ever uses the word "Discount" As for Galactic Battlegrounds, that was lost along with Rise of Nations.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Dec 3, 2012 @ 8:16am
Rabid Rabbit Dec 14, 2012 @ 4:54am 
I would like to suggest Sevencore. It is a newer MMORPG that is still in beta I believe, but still has full functionality just like a complete MMO would. It is also free to play.
[BD]Moblin Dec 26, 2012 @ 8:34am 
final fantasy 7 :D it has a pc release already, so shouldent be too complicated to get done?
Argo Dec 27, 2012 @ 6:43pm 
I really would love to see either Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future from Sega or Haunting Ground from Capcom on here. They are two of my all time favorite games! :) <3
awesomesteve619 Dec 29, 2012 @ 8:55pm 
what about trading card games like yugioh cardfight vangaurd and duel masters all with online versus modes where u can posibly buy starter and booster packs with in game currency?
mark Dec 30, 2012 @ 2:46pm 
SYSTEM SHOCK 2 PLEASE
Digital Happiness Jan 3, 2013 @ 7:25pm 
skull monkey and neverhood please
ranzez Jan 4, 2013 @ 2:43am 
Catherine ... its a Mature rated story/puzzle game that is currently only available on xBox and PS3. It not your regular FPS or RPG game... I would totally buy this game on steam just to have something different from the usual...
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50