Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Seriamus Oct 6, 2013 @ 1:25pm
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Maybe I have a bit more bias as to this game's true quality than others, but this was my childhood, and to this day, I believe it to be an incredible work of art. Dated back to the GameCube and Xbox days, it was an abhorrently underappreciated game -- as were many, I suppose. It never sold very many copies (comparatively speaking, that is), eventually causing the company that made it to go defunct, making me doubtful as to whether this game would even be legally allowed to sell here on steam.
I have the console to play the original game, but I'd much rather have access to it on a system (PC) which wouldn't re-release every few years, leaving all older games behind/incompatible, as well as rendering the previous ones invonvenient to switch between and..."outdated." We're looking at you, Xbox.
It was a vastly unpopular yet amazing game (the video game equivalent of Supernatural or Firefly), but I was wondering if there were any others who have played it or heard of it from someone. Hopefully to get this masterpiece recognized and set in an eternal gaming platform.
Date Posted: Oct 6, 2013 @ 1:25pm