Steam Greenlight
Spyro
By spyro I mean the first three, Spyro, Spyro: Riptos Rage, and Spyro: The Year of the Dragon. Those were some good games and I think they would be very good contributions to the multitude of other games on steam.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Gorlom[Swe] Mar 2, 2013 @ 11:10pm 
If you think thwaw games should be on steam you need to contact the developer or rights holder and ask them to contact Valve.
Valve has enough games trying to get onto steam that they do not need to go out looking for games taht their developers might not even be interested on selling on steam. (yes, there are those)
cmagick11 Nov 27, 2016 @ 2:17am 
" Yeah! i think that would be a good thing to Have on steam. However it would be just as cool to have a Re-master of all 3 games done with excellent Graphics whilst still staying true to the Cartoonist art style Of Spyro the dragon." "Grazia_ella_vedelago_##"
Gorlom[Swe] Nov 27, 2016 @ 6:39am 
Originally posted by cmagick11:
" Yeah! i think that would be a good thing to Have on steam. However it would be just as cool to have a Re-master of all 3 games done with excellent Graphics whilst still staying true to the Cartoonist art style Of Spyro the dragon." "Grazia_ella_vedelago_##"

Then you first need to convince the developers/company that owns the rights to those games to make that remaster and then submit it.
instead of just convinceing them to submit it.

Greenlight is unfortunately not a request feature despite the name of this forum.
Greenlight is an approval process for the games that are submitted by their developer/publisher.

Also have you noticed that this thread is from 2013 and nothing has happened yet? Still you want to make an even more unlikely request? :D
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50