Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Coming In Hot Feb 26, 2013 @ 9:49pm
Mass Effect
Hey, does anybody else think that they should add Mass Effect 3 to Steam and should also put DLCs for ME2 and ME3?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Feb 27, 2013 @ 12:36am 
You really don't get it, do ya?
Besides, it's way cheaper on Origin, I picked up the wholre trilogy including DLC for £8.99
Feraele Feb 27, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
Mass Effect series is published by EA, it's possible they could get some sort of agreement set up with Valve, but in the long run I am sure they would prefer the sales off their own Origin store.

At any rate in order to get a publisher or dev to add a game here, they have to talk to Valve.

Being that it's your wish they sell the ME series here on Steam, then it falls in your lap to contact the Dev and publisher. :)
Coming In Hot Feb 28, 2013 @ 9:15pm 
So if they do approve it, I would have to call/email them up and ask them if I can? Wouldn't they have to talk to Valve anyways since they have to configure it to the Mac/PC and decide price and the fillings?
Feraele Feb 28, 2013 @ 9:19pm 
Originally posted by {SKS}Coming In Hot:
So if they do approve it, I would have to call/email them up and ask them if I can? Wouldn't they have to talk to Valve anyways since they have to configure it to the Mac/PC and decide price and the fillings?

You can't do anything but contact them and run the idea past them, they have to do all the legwork. :)
the.red.g.900 Mar 27 @ 11:25am 
How did they agree on 1 and 2?
Skoardy Mar 27 @ 11:33am 
Originally posted by the.red.g.900:
Uh, they were both released before Origin existed?
the.red.g.900 Mar 27 @ 11:38am 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
Originally posted by the.red.g.900:
Uh, they were both released before Origin existed?
Really? Thanks man
H00D Apr 13 @ 7:24pm 
totely
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 26, 2013 @ 9:49pm