Steam Greenlight
Sim Copter
Anybody else who'd love to see Sim Copter make it onto Steam? I really enjoyed this game when it came out and was sad that they didn't do an update for the later sim city games. Would still be fun now :)
< >
Сообщения 16 из 6
It was a great game yeah.
It is also abandonware, just go get it from a (legal) abandonware site and use DosBox. :)
If you want to suggest an update and a re-launch then you have to find out who owns the rights and ask them.
Posting here won't do anything. :)
Отредактировано Neon Nanite; 15 фев. 2013 в 6:58
Автор сообщения: DarkByNight
It is also abandonware, just go get it from a (legal) abandonware site and use DosBox. :)
If you want to suggest an update and a re-launch then you have to find out who owns the rights and ask them.

Cheers for the tip, I'll definitely try abandonware sites :)
No problems. Good luck. :)

PS: Please don't click his link. Just report and move on.
Отредактировано Neon Nanite; 15 фев. 2013 в 7:26
Автор сообщения: DarkByNight
"Legal abandonware" ?? wth are you talking about?

Treguard: Valve doesn't seek contact to put games on steam. you need to find the developer/rights holder and ask them to put it on greenlight. (and preferebly post in the right subsection of the forum)
Отредактировано Gorlom[Swe]; 15 фев. 2013 в 9:18
There is no such thing as legal abandonware. Just because an IP has been dormant for some time doesn't mean nobody owns the rights to it and you can just take it.
Thanks again both. Makes sense to check with Maxis first. Very good point though, I remember a few of these problems coming up with a site called back to the roots (hosting amiga games) who had to take quite a few of them down.
< >
Сообщения 16 из 6
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 15 фев. 2013 в 6:31