Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
[c4Mp] David aka Paolo Pinkel Jan 19, 2013 @ 2:14pm
Vote for Neverwinter Nights 2
Pls Steam let me buy Neverwinter Nights 2 on the Plattform. I find no sites who i can buy this game in German as Download version.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Skoardy Jan 19, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
Valve don't go looking for games. Publishers and developers bring their games to Valve for Steam. So, if you want any particular game on Steam, the only option you have is to contact the publisher/developer yourself and try to convince them. Posting here won't do anything.

Also, if you feel like posting requests in the future, you might want to do it in the correct sub-forum. It won't change your situation but it's always nice when people post in the right forum.
Feraele Jan 19, 2013 @ 9:32pm 
Not sure but wouldn't that be an EA product now anyways? Originally Bioware, but they were bought up by EA. So I suppose it would be available through Origin, the EA application that "resembles" what Steam does..but I think is still a work in progress.
MisterFour Jan 19, 2013 @ 9:54pm 
There's a couple D&D packs out there. Check out gamer's gate. I have no idea if these packs are in German.
C0untzer0 Jan 20, 2013 @ 2:18am 
GOG.com have literally EVERY other game from the series, but somehow not NWN2 so if anybody was likely to get it soon, try there.
ONe_mOMENT Jan 20, 2013 @ 3:00am 
It's been on steam before, it was taken off for one reason of another. Probably something to do with Atari. Community Hub is still there though http://steamcommunity.com/app/2760
C0untzer0 Jan 26, 2013 @ 3:28am 
It's back on GOG, so it should be coming here soon.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 19, 2013 @ 2:14pm