Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Zinlor Jan 9, 2013 @ 6:45pm
The origional Never Winternights
It's a simply amazeing game that people have been playing for years due to the dedicated player servers. I think bringing it to seam would be a grand idea. There's plenty of people out there who would still pay good money for this game. It simply is a work of art. A must play for any Dungeons & Dragons fan.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Jan 10, 2013 @ 2:17am 
dude, you missed the awesome sale on gog.com. I picked up ALL the Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights stuff for tiny money (75% off), check it out: http://www.gog.com/gamecard/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition
Zinlor Jan 10, 2013 @ 4:01pm 
:O Wow dude that's crazy. I already own Neverwinter Nights Diamond. But that sale would have been worth it for the rest of those!
Senor Quarto Jan 10, 2013 @ 5:34pm 
Yeah, the sale wasn't well advertized. The only reason why I knew about it was because I was reading Distructiod. Damn though... that sale was awesome. I kinda feel like they will do that sale again.

I wonder if Balder's Gate Enhanced Edition will eventually be offered on Steam. I know Beamdog is selling that game right now.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2013 @ 6:45pm