Steam Greenlight
Monolith Complete Pack - Tron, Nolf, Blood, Fear, ...
... One can only dream. One can only dream.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 17
YES ! I agree ! Especially Blood series and N.O.L.F. series ! Really awesome games !
If you're posting this here, then dreaming is probably the limit of your capabilities, yes.
Lol what else can I do ? I did not developed those games so I cant publish them here. I only make suggestion. Paying attention on those briliant games. Is this something bad or what ?
Yep, you can only dream. Or, you know, you could contact the developers/publishers/IP holders and request they submit the games to Steam, like the About Greenlight pages advises. But, yeah, dreaming is less effort.
Done. The message to the Monilith studios is sent.
Blood is on GOG. They actually had a kick ass sale on a lot of there games. DRM-free too.
I'm sure if Monolith wanted a game on Steam they would go through the regular submission process IE: contacting Valve. Not going through greenlight
Автор сообщения: TenClub 89
I'm sure if Monolith wanted a game on Steam they would go through the regular submission process IE: contacting Valve. Not going through greenlight
There is no 'regular submission process' any more, only Greenlight. You're half right though - devs/publishers with an existing relationship with Valve probably won't need to submit.
Are you sure about that Skoardy? There are still a lot of games listed in the "comming soon" section and I think new ones still occationally pop up that weren't previously there. Do you think all of them got deals made with steam before public greenlight started?
Автор сообщения: GorlomSwe
Are you sure about that Skoardy? There are still a lot of games listed in the "comming soon" section and I think new ones still occationally pop up that weren't previously there. Do you think all of them got deals made with steam before public greenlight started?

Most of those games are from publishers or studios that have an existing relationship with Valve and the ones that don't? Yeah, they probably did work something out pre-Greenlight. Valve's old submission process was pretty slow.
Автор сообщения: GorlomSwe
Are you sure about that Skoardy?
It's on the About Greenlight page if you want to check. New to Steam, go through Greenlight, apparently. No other option.
I have contacted Monolith numerous times in the past. I have never gotton any answer whatsover...
Blood, blood2 & all NOLF!
Автор сообщения: Suppressor
Blood, blood2 & all NOLF!

YES ! YES !!!
I want Blood series in steam, how do I contact developers?
< >
Сообщения 115 из 17
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 30 авг. 2012 г. в 15:12