Steam Greenlight
Robbygray 2012년 8월 30일 오후 3시 12분
Monolith Complete Pack - Tron, Nolf, Blood, Fear, ...
... One can only dream. One can only dream.
< >
17개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
Oldschool 2013년 1월 5일 오전 1시 57분 
YES ! I agree ! Especially Blood series and N.O.L.F. series ! Really awesome games !
C0untzer0 2013년 1월 5일 오전 2시 59분 
If you're posting this here, then dreaming is probably the limit of your capabilities, yes.
Oldschool 2013년 1월 5일 오전 3시 05분 
Lol what else can I do ? I did not developed those games so I cant publish them here. I only make suggestion. Paying attention on those briliant games. Is this something bad or what ?
Skoardy 2013년 1월 5일 오전 5시 53분 
Yep, you can only dream. Or, you know, you could contact the developers/publishers/IP holders and request they submit the games to Steam, like the About Greenlight pages advises. But, yeah, dreaming is less effort.
Oldschool 2013년 1월 5일 오후 10시 18분 
Done. The message to the Monilith studios is sent.
Yuga-Suggah 2013년 1월 5일 오후 10시 34분 
Blood is on GOG. They actually had a kick ass sale on a lot of there games. DRM-free too.
LoTekRabbit 2013년 1월 6일 오후 6시 34분 
I'm sure if Monolith wanted a game on Steam they would go through the regular submission process IE: contacting Valve. Not going through greenlight
Skoardy 2013년 1월 6일 오후 6시 42분 
TenClub 89님이 먼저 게시:
I'm sure if Monolith wanted a game on Steam they would go through the regular submission process IE: contacting Valve. Not going through greenlight
There is no 'regular submission process' any more, only Greenlight. You're half right though - devs/publishers with an existing relationship with Valve probably won't need to submit.
Gorlom[Swe] 2013년 1월 7일 오후 5시 44분 
Are you sure about that Skoardy? There are still a lot of games listed in the "comming soon" section and I think new ones still occationally pop up that weren't previously there. Do you think all of them got deals made with steam before public greenlight started?
It's Fauna! 2013년 1월 7일 오후 6시 27분 
GorlomSwe님이 먼저 게시:
Are you sure about that Skoardy? There are still a lot of games listed in the "comming soon" section and I think new ones still occationally pop up that weren't previously there. Do you think all of them got deals made with steam before public greenlight started?

Most of those games are from publishers or studios that have an existing relationship with Valve and the ones that don't? Yeah, they probably did work something out pre-Greenlight. Valve's old submission process was pretty slow.
Skoardy 2013년 1월 7일 오후 8시 02분 
GorlomSwe님이 먼저 게시:
Are you sure about that Skoardy?
It's on the About Greenlight page if you want to check. New to Steam, go through Greenlight, apparently. No other option.
Robbygray 2013년 1월 8일 오전 9시 44분 
I have contacted Monolith numerous times in the past. I have never gotton any answer whatsover...
Suppressor 2013년 1월 9일 오전 11시 51분 
Blood, blood2 & all NOLF!
Oldschool 2013년 1월 10일 오전 5시 26분 
Suppressor님이 먼저 게시:
Blood, blood2 & all NOLF!

YES ! YES !!!
CECZI 2013년 6월 25일 오전 10시 26분 
I want Blood series in steam, how do I contact developers?
< >
17개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2012년 8월 30일 오후 3시 12분
게시글: 17