Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Sorten_Ravn[DK] Jan 7, 2013 @ 11:48am
Arcanum
Anyone else (but me?) who still enjoy this old game?
Though it was released in 2001 (by Sierra)
Hardly noone i know of, know about this great game..
All talk about "how good Diablo 2 was/is" etc.
But only about a year older, why dosnt people remember Arcanum more?
It have a pretty sweet game rankinking (About 79% on average)

So PLEASE..

Can't we have Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura released on STEAM ?
Seriiously, its one of the best open ended RPG games..

(and besides, who dosnt like the idea of Diablo 2'ish games, with an home made rifle and a spell at the ready.. :-p

/SR
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
liquad Feb 16, 2013 @ 11:12am 
+1
Gorlom[Swe] Feb 16, 2013 @ 12:32pm 
As told to everyone requesting a game to appear on steam: Contact the rights holders and pester them to submit it to Valve. Valve isn't going to look them up, they need to contact Valve or nothing will happen.
Mister Four Feb 16, 2013 @ 10:22pm 
You can also buy the game on GOG, and register the game on steam. They have a bunch of Good Old Games(heh). And the staff ensures that their releases work on newer computers.

If you are really daring, maybe you should create a fanbase interested in bringing the game to steam. Then, your fanbase can convince the devs to talk to Steam.
Last edited by Mister Four; Feb 16, 2013 @ 10:26pm
C0untzer0 Feb 18, 2013 @ 10:42am 
To answer the OP's question: This has appeared in a number of threads here already, a quick search would give you all the answers quicker than posting a redundant thread.
renault85 Jul 18 @ 12:00pm 
I want this game really bad on steam!!!!
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura was super fun and a great game with great story, gameplay and stuff to craft... :)
I just loved it... i know theres a version on GOG but wish it was available on steam too
Sorten_Ravn[DK] Jul 18 @ 12:02pm 
Wonder what STEAm achivements would be like if they came too?
renault85 Jul 18 @ 12:33pm 
Of course...nothing without achievements :)
There can be tons...crafting items, using every magic, take followers, be good or evil, steal without being seen, stash in barrels :D, teleport, use elephant gun to rip enemies in half :), teach Virgil ultimate heal spell and resurrect, be full tech or full magic, use 100s of cocktails, discover off road cults, zombie dungeons, run into gang of thiefs in the forest and loot them instead, start the other story, find all schematics and make every one of them, spawn 3 ogres same time, turn enemies into sheep, when your bored kill the whole town, try every girl in bordel/brothel (yes and the sheep too ) :DDD
Ahhhh memories...have tons of pics somewhere on the old pc...i just loved the weapons and armors, so many different 1s, i shopped every lil since i needed to get items for my followers as well.
I played it a few times...never finished...thats why i would want it on steam and i would play it till the end this time :)
Skoardy Jul 18 @ 12:47pm 
So, '[FGU]Sorten_Ravn[DK]', did you contact the devs/pubs and ask them to submit the game to Steam?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50