Steam Greenlight
Making System Shock 2 available on Steam
I would buy that game in a heartbeat if made available on Steam along with plenty of others I'm sure. I would love to try in making that a reality, I just don't know how to go about it since I've never gone to this side of Steam before. lol
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-5 commenti su 5
You email the developer or whoever has the license and ask them to put it on steam.
Looking up system shock 2 on wikipedia says Irrational games developed the game. so starting there would be a good idea.
Apparently the rights are tied up by three separate companies that would all need to agree on a deal, which is why not even GOG.com has been able to get SS2 despite being one of the most heavily requested games there.
Alright, thanks for the information, guys. Much appreciated. I'll try to see if I can do anything about it, but here's to trying. Wish me luck! haha
Think Steam need`s a gamer choices or something, I would buy that game too! Also as first part!
I've been waiting for this game to be available on GOG or Steam. I would be another who would buy this game in a heartbeat. Besides the legal mess, would any sort of petition help? If so I'm sure we could get a good list of names if we posted about it over at systemshock.org and ttlg.com. PM me if you need any help with this as I would be more than willing to help.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-5 commenti su 5
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 17 dic 2012, ore 23:30