Steam Greenlight
SPOONMAN Dec 17, 2012 @ 11:30pm
Making System Shock 2 available on Steam
I would buy that game in a heartbeat if made available on Steam along with plenty of others I'm sure. I would love to try in making that a reality, I just don't know how to go about it since I've never gone to this side of Steam before. lol
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 18, 2012 @ 1:04am 
You email the developer or whoever has the license and ask them to put it on steam.
Looking up system shock 2 on wikipedia says Irrational games developed the game. so starting there would be a good idea.
AusSkiller Dec 18, 2012 @ 3:59am 
Apparently the rights are tied up by three separate companies that would all need to agree on a deal, which is why not even GOG.com has been able to get SS2 despite being one of the most heavily requested games there.
SPOONMAN Dec 19, 2012 @ 12:08pm 
Alright, thanks for the information, guys. Much appreciated. I'll try to see if I can do anything about it, but here's to trying. Wish me luck! haha
Xendr Dec 20, 2012 @ 11:22am 
Think Steam need`s a gamer choices or something, I would buy that game too! Also as first part!
BobbyRCane Jan 3, 2013 @ 3:14pm 
I've been waiting for this game to be available on GOG or Steam. I would be another who would buy this game in a heartbeat. Besides the legal mess, would any sort of petition help? If so I'm sure we could get a good list of names if we posted about it over at systemshock.org and ttlg.com. PM me if you need any help with this as I would be more than willing to help.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Dec 17, 2012 @ 11:30pm