Steam Greenlight
Gearwar 9. dec. 2012 kl. 17:43
Severance: Blade of Darkness!
Name says it all. Please bring this awesome game to steam so I can once again slap my face with the keyboard because of it.
< >
Viser 1-15 af 24 kommentarer
elislider 4. apr. 2013 kl. 15:01 
Yes, this game would be great to have on steam! Its on gog.com
Gorlom[Swe] 5. apr. 2013 kl. 8:03 
Valve will not bring it to greenlight. you need to find the developer or the publisher and convince them to submit it to greenlight.
Allrond 31. maj 2013 kl. 12:01 
It's one of my FAVORITE games of all time, but I really want to do some online gaming with it, and like with Rune, only Steam can save this game! I need some :medicon:
Wolfi 26. dec. 2013 kl. 8:17 
Severance is one of the best hack and slay ever!
Sec0ndHandS0ldier 15. jan. 2014 kl. 5:49 
Yeah, this game is definitly missing in steam
Skoardy 15. jan. 2014 kl. 18:02 
Well, if those other posts from people who can't be bothered to contact the developers/publishers haven't convinced Valve to completely about-face on their policy of not chasing requested games down, I'm sure yours will have.
Artemur 26. juni 2015 kl. 14:32 
anyone can contact with developers for greenlight? anyone can speak spanish in here?
wilco64256 26. juni 2015 kl. 20:23 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Artemur:
anyone can contact with developers for greenlight? anyone can speak spanish in here?

Considering how in the two and a half years this thread has existed less than ten people have even cared enough to post in it I just don't think there's any real public interest in this game being brought to Steam.
Artemur 26. juni 2015 kl. 23:22 
im sure about one thing. this game has establish a large cult following that still exists today. there are many people still playing and making great mods for this game. this game very old (2001) and new generation gamers in steam dont know about it. i think that s why there is no too much interest in here. somebody should get in touch spanish developers for steam greenlight then people will notice this classic. i think BOD one of the most underrated games and it deserves a recognition.
Sidst redigeret af Artemur; 26. juni 2015 kl. 23:38
Skoardy 27. juni 2015 kl. 1:03 
somebody should get in touch spanish developers for steam greenlight then people will notice this classic.
And that somebody can't be you because...
Artemur 27. juni 2015 kl. 1:16 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Skoardy:
somebody should get in touch spanish developers for steam greenlight then people will notice this classic.
can't speak spanish:(
Artemur 27. juni 2015 kl. 1:44 
there are Spanish interviews with Rebel Act PR guru Juan Diaz Bustamante (a.k.a. Juan Diaz-Bustamante Berasategui) translated from the late fansite Blade Forever. if only for anyone interested about this game;)

http://gamersed.com/ged-severance-blade-of-darkness-interview/
https://www.facebook.com/notes/10151156808589295/
Sidst redigeret af Artemur; 27. juni 2015 kl. 1:48
Skoardy 27. juni 2015 kl. 7:33 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Skoardy:
can't speak spanish:(
And you of all people won't entertain the possibility they can also speak English because...
Artemur 27. juni 2015 kl. 8:21 
Three Spanish developers have left Rebel Act Studios to found Digital Legends. A few other members went on to form MercurySteam Entertainment.

these are twitter links.
https://twitter.com/digital_legends
https://twitter.com/mercurysteam

so... we just need a fellow who can speak spanish. i m sure someone can contact BoD developers via these twitter adresses.
Sidst redigeret af Artemur; 27. juni 2015 kl. 8:35
Skoardy 27. juni 2015 kl. 13:16 
Making an assumption here but going from your profile, you're a person who speaks English as a second language. Given you seem keen for this game to be on Steam, why not take a chance that someone at the company does also and try contacting them yourself? It's not like you've got anything to lose.
< >
Viser 1-15 af 24 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato opslået: 9. dec. 2012 kl. 17:43