Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
flashn00b Apr 23, 2013 @ 8:56pm
TERA Rising
Seeing that the game got pulled out from Steam after the Free to Play update, I have to wonder if the developers themselves would have to use Greenlight at this point.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 23, 2013 @ 9:54pm 
Originally posted by flashn00b:
Seeing that the game got pulled out from Steam after the Free to Play update, I have to wonder if the developers themselves would have to use Greenlight at this point.
What do you mean? That is the standard way for games to appear on Greenlight. If a consumer puts a game on here it is a fraudulent and invalid submission.
flashn00b Apr 24, 2013 @ 8:26am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Originally posted by flashn00b:
What do you mean? That is the standard way for games to appear on Greenlight. If a consumer puts a game on here it is a fraudulent and invalid submission.
Well, the publisher could easily help them skip the greenlighting process, but they choose not to, which makes me wonder if the only hopes of seeing TERA on steam is through Greenlight.
Skoardy Apr 24, 2013 @ 11:47am 
If you want to know the details, it's probably better to contact the devs themselves rather than uselessly speculating here.
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 24, 2013 @ 1:02pm 
^ What Skoardy said.
C0untzer0 Apr 24, 2013 @ 2:46pm 
But we can speculate if we want to?
http://memegenerator.net/instance/37252106
-]Rammstein-] Apr 30, 2013 @ 6:35am 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
^ What Skoardy said.
Skoardy said it, he is smart.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50