Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Onyr Soul Apr 9, 2013 @ 4:57am
Little BIg Planet
Steam Im not sure if you're a microsoft app or not but you guys NEED to get in touch with m&m studios they have one game unfortunately for ps3 only that is SO good that people have been buying the console just to play the one game... The game is Little Big Planet. This greenlight thing really got my hopes up and im sure thousands of others but i didnt see it on there :-( anyway others who read this please post something to assist the LBP release on steam. Its a great adventurous platformer and a astounding editor for being a side scroller.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Apr 9, 2013 @ 5:06am 
Do you understand the meaning of "exclusive"? 'cause that's what LBP is for Sony. Which means it doesn't matter if Steam is a Microsoft app (they're not). They can't touch it. Sony owns the publishing rights to the franchise. They also own MM.
Last edited by A Gelatinous Cube-Z-; Apr 9, 2013 @ 5:09am
Onyr Soul Apr 9, 2013 @ 5:26am 
Well yeah I understand the meaning of exclusive but what I don't understand is how everyone feels the need to reply by belittling the person who added the discussion. That's why its a discussion not a stoning. . . so people can layout ideas and others can discuss them, sometimes it works sometimes (like now) it doesn't. Do you even consider decency when you started typing or did it you just want to crush my dreams lol? Whatever I'm over it all I know is that LBP was an awesome game that Sony needs to share lol. Thanks for your informitive comment. Simple "Good Idea But that will never work" would've sufficed but thanks anyways.
C0untzer0 Apr 9, 2013 @ 5:43am 
Originally posted by ;810921273889375477:
Well yeah I understand the meaning of exclusive but what I don't understand is how everyone feels the need to reply by belittling the person who added the discussion. That's why its a discussion not a stoning. . . so people can layout ideas and others can discuss them, sometimes it works sometimes (like now) it doesn't. Do you even consider decency when you started typing or did it you just want to crush my dreams lol? Whatever I'm over it all I know is that LBP was an awesome game that Sony needs to share lol. Thanks for your informitive comment. Simple "Good Idea But that will never work" would've sufficed but thanks anyways.
Did you even consider netiquette when you started typing or did you just want to waste everybody's time? Whatever, all you know is very little, but it could be enhanced by learning to internet, but instead you had to share your stupidity. Thanks for your idiotic posts, but a simple thinking before typing would've sufficed, but thanks anyway.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Apr 9, 2013 @ 7:27am
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Apr 9, 2013 @ 6:36am 
If you want to consider it as belittling, then go right ahead. However, I don't know what you expected when you posted such a concept without even doing your homework first. Sure, LBP may be fun and all, but an idea can only be truly "good" if it's based on a sound premise.

Plus, for there to be any chance of it ever getting on Steam, there'd have to be a PC port made...and that's not going to happen so long as the studio remains in Sony's possession. I suppose it wouldn't hurt for you to keep dreaming, though. :)
fauxtronic Apr 9, 2013 @ 7:57am 
Onyr was banned?

I got Little Big Planet 2 for free through my PS+ subscription last year. It was kind of fun for the first couple of hours, but it got old very quickly.
Last edited by fauxtronic; Apr 9, 2013 @ 7:57am
A Gelatinous Cube-Z- Apr 9, 2013 @ 9:10am 
Originally posted by fauxtronic:
Onyr was banned?
Seems so, for the time being. He'd made another reply that wasn't entirely civil. *shrug*
Skoardy Apr 9, 2013 @ 12:11pm 
Amazingly, the guy manages to explain to himself why platform exclusives exist and why Sony would never bring the game to other systems, right in his own first post.
SniperBoladao-Wz Apr 9, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
que ♥♥♥♥
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 9, 2013 @ 4:57am