Steam Greenlight
Swampcadet 13. jan. 2013 kl. 18:43
Smash Bros type indie game?
I am wondering if there is a PS All-Stars/Smash Bros type PC game?(also) Wouldnt a battle game with all Indie game toons like meat boy and others be AMAZING! I am sure it will never happen, but I can still drool over the idea for fun.
< >
Viser 1-12 af 12 kommentarer
C0untzer0 14. jan. 2013 kl. 1:35 
Drool all you like, but not here.
[*GRS*] Darkhar 14. jan. 2013 kl. 9:26 
The game exist, pal, It's called Indie Brawl. You can download it for free in their webpage, but it's still in development. I don't think they're submiting it to Greenlight, I'm afraid.
AbyssalSoul 14. jan. 2013 kl. 10:11 
The closest I can think of (and it's available on Steam right now) is Fairy Bloom Freesia. But it's a single player brawler.

Gotta look into Indie Brawl, sounds very interesting!
Sidst redigeret af AbyssalSoul; 14. jan. 2013 kl. 10:11
[*GRS*] Darkhar 14. jan. 2013 kl. 13:10 
@AbyssalSoul
I don't know if they have added online multiplayer yet, but anyhow you can have a good time playing with your friends in the same computer. I discovered it while looking for more of the Chzo Mythos, another series of games I recommend (even if they're neither in Steam... What great games are people losing because their lack of publicity)
Swampcadet 14. jan. 2013 kl. 13:30 
Oprindeligt skrevet af C0untzer0:
Drool all you like, but not here.

ill drool here and/or all over your stupid face if i like.
Swampcadet 14. jan. 2013 kl. 13:31 
Indie Brawl! thanks for the notice.
Enceladeans 14. jan. 2013 kl. 13:41 
I wasn't aware of Indie Brawl, so it's nice to know about that.

And you can play as Charles Barkley? Hot damn.
jamesbuc 20. jan. 2013 kl. 15:53 
Yep! Megabyte Punch is pretty much that with customized movesets :D
Love 21. jan. 2013 kl. 6:41 
Super Smash Bros. Crusade.

It's exactly Smash Brow.s Brawl with SNES graphics. It's amazing!
Dizzard 22. jan. 2013 kl. 12:31 
I thought about this a while back. It would be really neat if there was a smash bros style game with various indie characters appearing in it (and actually allowed by their creators not some small legally uncertain hush hush thing)

I think though if it was to really represent indie....it couldn't include just the "famous" indies. (like Meat Boy or Braid) but also some more obscure titles too.
Sidst redigeret af Dizzard; 22. jan. 2013 kl. 12:32
Veneth 22. jan. 2013 kl. 12:54 
There's also Card Saga Wars... if it ever gets finished. It's starting to turn into the Duke Nukem Forever of Indie games.
Stumplestiltskin 3. apr. 2013 kl. 8:55 
Well Super Smash Flash 2 is in beta right now and it won't be up on Steam, but I recommend that you try it. It has a bunch of the classic characters and some new ones like Mega Man and Bomberman. It can be up to 4-player (although it is very troublesome because there is no online and everyone has to play on one keyboard.) It is actually a browser title but is also free for a download. Play it at mcleodgaming.com.
< >
Viser 1-12 af 12 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato opslået: 13. jan. 2013 kl. 18:43