Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Gnumbskull Jan 13, 2013 @ 6:43pm
Smash Bros type indie game?
I am wondering if there is a PS All-Stars/Smash Bros type PC game?(also) Wouldnt a battle game with all Indie game toons like meat boy and others be AMAZING! I am sure it will never happen, but I can still drool over the idea for fun.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Jan 14, 2013 @ 1:35am 
Drool all you like, but not here.
[*GRS*] Darkhar Jan 14, 2013 @ 9:26am 
The game exist, pal, It's called Indie Brawl. You can download it for free in their webpage, but it's still in development. I don't think they're submiting it to Greenlight, I'm afraid.
AbyssalSoul Jan 14, 2013 @ 10:11am 
The closest I can think of (and it's available on Steam right now) is Fairy Bloom Freesia. But it's a single player brawler.

Gotta look into Indie Brawl, sounds very interesting!
Last edited by AbyssalSoul; Jan 14, 2013 @ 10:11am
[*GRS*] Darkhar Jan 14, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
@AbyssalSoul
I don't know if they have added online multiplayer yet, but anyhow you can have a good time playing with your friends in the same computer. I discovered it while looking for more of the Chzo Mythos, another series of games I recommend (even if they're neither in Steam... What great games are people losing because their lack of publicity)
Gnumbskull Jan 14, 2013 @ 1:30pm 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
Drool all you like, but not here.

ill drool here and/or all over your stupid face if i like.
Gnumbskull Jan 14, 2013 @ 1:31pm 
Indie Brawl! thanks for the notice.
[SPQR] Emperor Maxentius Jan 14, 2013 @ 1:41pm 
I wasn't aware of Indie Brawl, so it's nice to know about that.

And you can play as Charles Barkley? Hot damn.
Kiro the Blue Yoshi Jan 20, 2013 @ 9:21am 
Check out Megabyte Punch on Greenlight.
jamesbuc Jan 20, 2013 @ 3:53pm 
Yep! Megabyte Punch is pretty much that with customized movesets :D
FoxFine Jan 21, 2013 @ 6:41am 
Super Smash Bros. Crusade.

It's exactly Smash Brow.s Brawl with SNES graphics. It's amazing!
Dizzard Jan 22, 2013 @ 12:31pm 
I thought about this a while back. It would be really neat if there was a smash bros style game with various indie characters appearing in it (and actually allowed by their creators not some small legally uncertain hush hush thing)

I think though if it was to really represent indie....it couldn't include just the "famous" indies. (like Meat Boy or Braid) but also some more obscure titles too.
Last edited by Dizzard; Jan 22, 2013 @ 12:32pm
vortexj Jan 22, 2013 @ 12:54pm 
There's also Card Saga Wars... if it ever gets finished. It's starting to turn into the Duke Nukem Forever of Indie games.
crabdragon243 Apr 3, 2013 @ 8:55am 
Well Super Smash Flash 2 is in beta right now and it won't be up on Steam, but I recommend that you try it. It has a bunch of the classic characters and some new ones like Mega Man and Bomberman. It can be up to 4-player (although it is very troublesome because there is no online and everyone has to play on one keyboard.) It is actually a browser title but is also free for a download. Play it at mcleodgaming.com.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2013 @ 6:43pm