Steam Greenlight
empire earth
i would love to see the empire earth series added onto steam. i know me and many people would buy that game the minute it came on here
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-5 commenti su 5
Contact whoever owns the rights to the games and convince them to submit the games to Valve. It's the only way they'll get on Steam. Posting here (or even in the right sub-forum) achieves nothing.
You'll find it on gog.com , in it's final form. The publishers have no interest in bringing it to steam. In a market set up for classics, it's a gem, but in a store full of modern games, it looks dusty.
Nah, if they gave it the HD treatment they gave AOE2, it would be rad. Empire Earth was/is the best RTS of all time IMHO.
Messaggio originale di Hal 9000:
Nah, if they gave it the HD treatment they gave AOE2, it would be rad. Empire Earth was/is the best RTS of all time IMHO.
Nice necro of a one year old thread to say some nonsense.. (why does that sentance start with "nah," ??)

Are you going to buy the rights from the publisher or just going to beg the wrong people to do something?
Ultima modifica da Gorlom[Swe]; 12 apr 2014, ore 11:41
Messaggio originale di C0untzer0:
You'll find it on gog.com , in it's final form. The publishers have no interest in bringing it to steam. In a market set up for classics, it's a gem, but in a store full of modern games, it looks dusty.
Really? they are from 2001,2005 and 2007 there are older games on steam eg star wars dark forces
Ultima modifica da chrissher123; 22 giu 2014, ore 10:47
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-5 commenti su 5
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 30 mar 2013, ore 22:27