Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Hikoh Mar 30, 2013 @ 5:43am
we need Never Winter Nights, Dimond edition (with editor)
Dont need to say much more, NWN was and is amaizing game. I'd love to beable to play it once again, i never did get to beat it.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Mar 30, 2013 @ 5:54am 
go to GOG.com and get it there.
gusgreco7 Mar 30, 2013 @ 3:04pm 
there are tons of older classics missing from steam and ofcourse if they ever decide to sell them on steam they wouldnt have to go through greenlight
Hikoh Mar 30, 2013 @ 6:39pm 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
go to GOG.com and get it there.
i would if i had a credit card, sadly i dont so buying that way doesnt work for me.... other wise i would, all my steam money is gifts from friends and family. But it wouldnt hurt for steam to have it as well.
Hikoh Mar 30, 2013 @ 6:39pm 
Originally posted by gusgreco:
there are tons of older classics missing from steam and ofcourse if they ever decide to sell them on steam they wouldnt have to go through greenlight
didnt exactly know where to request this, so i posted here lol. but yeah i figured it wouldnt have to pass through Greenlight
Last edited by Hikoh; Mar 30, 2013 @ 6:40pm
jeslyck Mar 31, 2013 @ 3:05am 
You know because it's EA.......................
C0untzer0 Mar 31, 2013 @ 3:14am 
... and EA only publish their "Legacy" titles on gog.com ...
jeslyck Mar 31, 2013 @ 3:38am 
No, they hope to drive traffic from gog.com .. to Origin something which is obviously hard to do with Steam.
C0untzer0 Mar 31, 2013 @ 5:17am 
NO, they just know that their good old games belong on gog, where they'll be judged among other classics, rather tha against modern titles.
Ragnarök Mar 31, 2013 @ 10:32am 
Neverwinter Nights isn't by EA. It's by Atari and Bioware. Knowing Atari, they're the ones who probably have the say on where it can and can't be sold.
C0untzer0 Mar 31, 2013 @ 10:59am 
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition
Apparently it's owned by Hasbro now.
Originally posted by Hikoh:
i would if i had a credit card, sadly i dont so buying that way doesnt work for me.... other wise i would, all my steam money is gifts from friends and family. But it wouldnt hurt for steam to have it as well.
They also take Paypal, if that's any help?
Last edited by C0untzer0; Mar 31, 2013 @ 11:16am
jeslyck Mar 31, 2013 @ 12:25pm 
Originally posted by Ragnarök:
Neverwinter Nights isn't by EA. It's by Atari and Bioware. Knowing Atari, they're the ones who probably have the say on where it can and can't be sold.

Yes ups! it says Atari on my box ;)
C0untzer0 Apr 5, 2013 @ 8:43am 
you know Atari don't exist anymore?
Here's an 80%off deal for nwn, bg, and some other stuff...
http://www.gog.com/promo/hasbro_stacking_weekend_promo_050413?
Last edited by C0untzer0; Apr 5, 2013 @ 8:44am
Hikoh Apr 5, 2013 @ 8:45am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition
Apparently it's owned by Hasbro now.
Originally posted by Hikoh:
They also take Paypal, if that's any help?
paypal still requires a bank account to trasfer funds to and i've not bank account =\
Last edited by Hikoh; Apr 5, 2013 @ 8:46am
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 30, 2013 @ 5:43am