Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
GuS_53 Mar 29, 2013 @ 9:45pm
Heroes of Might and Magic 2 & 3
This is one of the most iconic video games that defines the PC gaming platform. I wish it were possible to play this game online with friends, direct connecting. Currently it is still possible but I find it annoying to play through Gameranger and its not perfect. I wish for it to be remastered in HD and redesigned for online play through Steam. Perhaps if we get enough interest we can get something going.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
GuS_53 Mar 29, 2013 @ 9:51pm 
Obviously, as much as I loved this game when I was younger, it was not as popular as some other titles from that time. If you haven't heard of it, you should try to find a copy and play it. It's an amazing turned based strategy of building kingdoms and armies and conquering all the enemies on a solitary map. Ubisoft currently produces new titles under the Might and Magic title, and some of their online online social games show a lot of the qualities in these early games I refer to. However the games are terrible compared to 3. HoMM3 was by far the best in the series and almost a perfect version of that type of game. It should be given a new home with the current generation of gamers because what Ubisoft has done with the francise was ruin it.
Pinballwiz45b Mar 29, 2013 @ 10:03pm 
Go contact Ubisoft and tell them you want it on Steam. Fortunately, this may not need to go through Greenlight at all.
GuS_53 Mar 29, 2013 @ 10:17pm 
yessir
Delph Mar 30, 2013 @ 12:44am 
It is already available on GOG.com. Its unlikely to move onto steam - Ubisoft already has HoMM V and VI here which are more modern in graphics etc.
Berserk Dec 9, 2013 @ 1:57am 
I do not care will HOMM online. Just want to HOMM 3 and HOMM 3.5 WOG appeared in Steam and they improved graphics. After all, Age of Empires II HD appeared, and she about the same time came.
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 9, 2013 @ 3:46am 
Originally posted by gray:
I do not care will HOMM online. Just want to HOMM 3 and HOMM 3.5 WOG appeared in Steam and they improved graphics. After all, Age of Empires II HD appeared, and she about the same time came.
Have you tried Gog.com?
GuS_53 Dec 9, 2013 @ 6:34am 
I got the game but having it get re-released with the HD treament is what we want. There is an HD launcher I play with that bumps that graphics and it looks great but it's still a pain in the ♥♥♥ when you want to play online with 3 or more people.
Bowser Dec 10, 2013 @ 7:10pm 
YES
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 10, 2013 @ 8:39pm 
Originally posted by N&J:
YES
Did you do anything beyond reading the title?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 29, 2013 @ 9:45pm