Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
WIWI Oct 27, 2013 @ 11:46pm
GUILD WARS 2
no se muy bieen como va estas cosas pero seria genial contar con este juego para steam me consta de que amucha gente le gusta eso me incluye . dentro de la ignorancia os pregunto, ¿no seria posible?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Skoardy Oct 28, 2013 @ 5:50am 
Valve won't chase up games you suggest. You need to contact the developers/publishers and ask them. Starting threads here (or even in the right sub-forum) won't achieve anything.
WIWI Oct 28, 2013 @ 6:01am 
Well, maybe not, but it would be good if you have many people saver or not you like and can you do something together. but in the case that may not be possible for whatever reason, at least I try. do nothing if you do not get anything.
Skoardy Oct 28, 2013 @ 6:30am 
Yes, there is a Request a Game sub-forum absolutely full of people doing nothing (apart from starting a thread). The 'doing something' would be to contact the developers/publishers since they're the only ones who can make such a decision.
C0untzer0 Oct 28, 2013 @ 6:33am 
Hey, I'm sure that NCSoft would just love to be asked to make a charity donation so that they can possibly get the opportunit to give up half their income from sales and get a small percentage of new customers. Maybe they've never heard of Steam and would be happy to have it brought to their attention.
Last edited by C0untzer0; Oct 28, 2013 @ 6:35am
WIWI Oct 28, 2013 @ 6:47am 
does not have to spend it, would save the costs of distribution and have a platform like steam, it honestly and not seen a better one.
Klaine Oct 28, 2013 @ 7:10am 
Agree
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 27, 2013 @ 11:46pm