Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Poeta Morbido Dec 7, 2013 @ 3:58pm
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
It's weird that you can buy Fahrenheit / Indigo Prophecy on GoG <http://www.gog.com/game/fahrenheit_indigo_prophecy>, at Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Atari-40577go-Prophecy2-Prophecy-Download/dp/B004M18X8E/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top>.

But I can not buy on Steam! Please. It's a classic game, shame that Heavy Rain is exclusive to the PS3.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 7, 2013 @ 4:10pm 
From the Greenlight FAQ:

I know of a game that should be on here? What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game for consideration.
Poeta Morbido Dec 7, 2013 @ 4:15pm 
I'm not asking, I'm suggesting that people who work at Valve distributors contact them to add these games to the catalog steam. I'm not paid to do the service of Valve nor of any distributor. I just buy the games, and those that would buy for sure.
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 7, 2013 @ 4:26pm 
No you're not. You are posting on a discussion board that does not get read by any of the poeple involved in accepting games to the Steam store.

The only ones that will read your post are other customers.
Poeta Morbido Dec 7, 2013 @ 4:35pm 
Yes, a discussion board in an area described as Request Game.
I do not agree with what you say, and you do not agree with me.
Ready.
I'm within my rights to make a Request Game.
Peaceful!
Skoardy Dec 7, 2013 @ 5:14pm 
You do realise that Gorlom is simply informing you of Valve's specific instructions about what to do if you want a game on Steam, right? Surely by the 'go contact the game developer' aspect of it, you should be able to surmise that Valve aren't going to contact anyone for you.

But if you want to insist it's not your job to do it, go right ahead. Just realise Valve ain't going to do it either and you're simply not going to get what you want.
Poeta Morbido Dec 7, 2013 @ 6:21pm 
Someone asked you?
Skoardy Dec 7, 2013 @ 7:57pm 
Originally posted by Poeta Morbido:
Someone asked you?
Someone earlier in the thread described this as a discussion board so apparently I don't need to be asked before I'm allowed to post. Sucks, I know but take it up with them.

In a way, I'm now kind of glad you haven't the sense to take advice on board and as a result, are no closer to seeing these games on Steam. It all evens out nicely.
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 7, 2013 @ 10:34pm 
Originally posted by Poeta Morbido:
Yes, a discussion board in an area described as Request Game.
I do not agree with what you say, and you do not agree with me.
Ready.
I'm within my rights to make a Request Game.
Peaceful!
OFC you are. What you are doing is pointless since it doesnt work.

I was only trying to help you.
Poeta Morbido Dec 7, 2013 @ 10:49pm 
Dude, calm, was only game suggestions. It may be a waste of time. But sending email to distribution is also .. megacorporations only listen to themselves. It was to create a discussion and not fight.

Gorlom[Swe] Dec 7, 2013 @ 10:51pm 
You are the one that turned it into a fight. I was trying to be helpful
Poeta Morbido Dec 7, 2013 @ 10:54pm 
I appreciate that. But as I said is just a suggestion, a forum request game. If I offended you I ask humbly apologize for that.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Dec 7, 2013 @ 3:58pm