Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Poeta Morbido Dec 7, 2013 @ 3:46pm
Planescape: Torment
We already have Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2, Neverwinter Nights ... Is missing Planescape: Torment.

The same is possible in the GoG, and is owned by Black Isle Studios / Hasbro Inc.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 7, 2013 @ 4:09pm 
Ask the Black Isle Studios / Hasbro Inc.

Edit: Fine then SUGGEST to Black Isle Studios / Hasbro Inc. If you don't want to aks. But whatever you want to do directing it to Valve won't help.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Dec 7, 2013 @ 4:28pm
Poeta Morbido Dec 7, 2013 @ 4:15pm 
I'm not asking, I'm suggesting that people who work at Valve distributors contact them to add these games to the catalog steam. I'm not paid to do the service of Valve nor of any distributor. I just buy the games, and those that would buy for sure.
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 7, 2013 @ 4:28pm 
Again: Valve does not acctually read these discussion boards. And even if they did they would not act upon your suggestion. You need to suggest to Black Isle Studios / Hasbro Inc to take their game to Valve.
Poeta Morbido Dec 7, 2013 @ 4:36pm 
Yes, a discussion board in an area described as Request Game.
I do not agree with what you say, and you do not agree with me.
Ready.
I'm within my rights to make a Request Game.
Peaceful!
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 7, 2013 @ 6:35pm 
Originally posted by Poeta Morbido:
Yes, a discussion board in an area described as Request Game.
I do not agree with what you say, and you do not agree with me.
Ready.
I'm within my rights to make a Request Game.
Peaceful!
I have never said you're not allowed to make requests. I'm just saying that you have misunderstood what the requestboard is for. It's not for requesting things from Valve as they do not read this board...
It's (most likely) for requesting things from Greenlight devs.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 7, 2013 @ 3:46pm