Steam Greenlight
Beyond Two Souls for Greenlit
I have played the game on platformer and frankly, i personally have a big interest in games that have a good story such as the walking dead season 1+2 and the wolf among us along with the Kingdom Hearts Series of games. I would love to see Beyond Two Souls on Steam. Anyone else?
Editat ultima dată de Roni; 2 ian. 2014 la 16:50
< >
Se afișează 1-11 din 11 comentarii
me parece buena idea
It's not going to happen.
David Cage disapproves.
Skoardy 2 ian. 2014 la 18:02 
Few things...

1) It's a PS3 exclusive.
2) Even if it wasn't, it wouldn't need to go through Greenlight.
3) There's a 'Request a Game' forum over *there*...
4) ...but not that it matters anyway because Valve won't chase up games for you. The developers/publishers need to bring their games to Valve. Feel free to encourage the devs/pubs by email or whatever.
Roni 2 ian. 2014 la 18:21 
Well Assassins Creed games was a Playstation Exclusive and managed to get on Steam. it would still need to begreenlit for the sake of Steam and the contributing company that owns Beyond to see if it can make a profit i have done Request a Game
Postat inițial de m0m0pr0ject:
Well Assassins Creed games was a Playstation Exclusive and managed to get on Steam. it would still need to begreenlit for the sake of Steam and the contributing company that owns Beyond to see if it can make a profit i have done Request a Game

Assassin's Creed was never actually exclusive to the PS3. It was originally announced that it would be, but it didn't happen that way at release.
exclusive ps3 plss

Is anyone else getting the feeling m0m0pr0ject has gotten the impression that Steam is the only PC game retailer out there and if any game gets a PC version its because of Steam... ?
Sauna 3 ian. 2014 la 1:39 
good
Major companies with successful triple A games don't need to be greenlit, Heavy Rain was a PS3 exclusive, Beyond Two Souls is a PS3 exclusive and reportedly, Quadratic Dream's next game will be a PS4 exclusive.

But maybe you're right. Maybe it does need greenlighting, maybe QD will read this forum and break their exclusivity contracts with Sony or maybe Valve will break character and specifically chase up all the neccessary people to organise the porting of a PS3 game for you. I'm prepared to sit back and see if you are.
ps3 exclusive :(
< >
Se afișează 1-11 din 11 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 2 ian. 2014 la 16:50
Postări: 11