Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Ted Cruz Dec 13, 2013 @ 10:49am
Close Combat series remakes from Matrx Games
They used to be owned by Microsoft, but these were some of the best war-sim strategy games to come out of the 90's and one of my all time personal favorites. This company has remade all of 5 of the game to be compatible with modern operating systems. They also remake other notable strategy games from the 90's.

http://matrixgames.com/products/433/details/Close.Combat:.Panthers.in.the.Fog
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Skoardy Dec 13, 2013 @ 11:42am 
Click the 'About Greenlight' tab and read the entry headed 'I know of a game that should be on here? What do I do?'.
Ted Cruz Dec 13, 2013 @ 12:47pm 
I was given a link to here to post this
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 13, 2013 @ 12:52pm 
by whom? Either way they should have directed you to the devs or their publisher since posting here doesn't get read by anyone that can make it happen.
Skoardy Dec 13, 2013 @ 4:07pm 
Originally posted by AlaskanAssassin:
While it's preferable to make posts like yours here rather than in other Steam forums, this place is just a trash can to keep everywhere else tidy.

I think Valve are hoping that before you post, you'll bother reading some of the threads or the FAQ but in case you don't, at least they're happy you're not spamming up the rest of the forums.
Ted Cruz Dec 13, 2013 @ 5:47pm 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
Originally posted by AlaskanAssassin:
While it's preferable to make posts like yours here rather than in other Steam forums, this place is just a trash can to keep everywhere else tidy.

I think Valve are hoping that before you post, you'll bother reading some of the threads or the FAQ but in case you don't, at least they're happy you're not spamming up the rest of the forums.

Well then it wasn't a complete waste of time, I found other options thanks to the Steam community. Maybe this topic will show up on steam or google for other Close Combat fans to see and support.
Skoardy Dec 14, 2013 @ 6:06am 
Like I said, people who use this forum don't tend to be the type to bother putting in any effort searching or reading FAQs before posting so I wouldn't hold your breath.
Mordekay Dec 21, 2013 @ 3:00am 
I really loved "Close Combat" games. They were great.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 13, 2013 @ 10:49am